Sooooooo in love!!!!

1. :heart::heart::heart::heart:...

I went to Holt yesterday to buy a Burberry scarf for my mother's birthday and I went back to the MJ department where I saw my beloved Blake in Bordeaux...

I had to catch a flight so I did not have much time but I stared at it for 10 minutes, tears of love (and pain) in my eyes...

In the plane (after having an argument with the flight attendant asking to put my Gucci "UNDER THE SEAT - PLEASE MAM..."), I thought about my Blake in Bordeaux with my grey winter coat, my pencil skirt and my leather boots... Or my Blake in Bordeaux with my nice little black dress and high heels... Or my Blake in Bordeaux with my navy blue suit...

I think I will buy it. I just dream about that bag. It just too much love for me. :heart::heart::heart::heart:...

To be continued.

2. Gooooo Roche! :nuts:When you can't get a bag out of your mind like that you pretty much just have to succumb and get it!! The color is gorgeous and will be a great Fall/Winter bag. Keep us posted on what you decide to do!

3. Go for it! Matching your clothes with a potential purse is certainly a sign that you have to buy the bag. Happy shopping!:yahoo:

4. Sometimes it is just meant for you to have a bag.

5. Blake in Bordeaux is perfect! Go for it!!!

I love the style of that bag and bordeaux is a great versatile color...

6. That blake is so yours.... You know it in your heart! go for it!

7. When you start dreaming about it, then it is time to buy!:dothewave::dothewave::dothewave:

8. You have to get that bag!! Otherwise...it'll drive you nuts just thinking about it all day!

9. I know I want it!!! I applied on a new job in my company and if I get it, I will buy my love in Bordeaux.

10. If you don't get the new job, and I hope that you do, you should get the bordeaux Blake anyway as a means of rewarding yourself for trying!

11. You are so right B-A!!!

12. It's a beautiful bag--you should definitely get it!!!

13. LOL, I don't have the willpower you do! I would have just bought it! =) Go and get your baby!