Soooo in love........

Thanks Kiss-p!!!! I will give them a call!
Btw, how big is big? I've never seen it irl.
It looked big as in it looked tall. The other stam bags are wider than they they are tall. This one looked taller than it was wide. It was stuffed, so I don't know how it looks unstuffed. If you like big bags, you might like this one.
I attached pictures of the Mina and the large quilted to show the difference.

Attachments

• 0470885916695_275x275.jpg
    0470885916695_275x275.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 0470883405948_CGREEN_275x275.jpg
    0470883405948_CGREEN_275x275.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 17
Bluebee.com has had it for a while, and I bet it'll be on sale soon. It's very big; they describe it as a weekender. (There may already be a code to get a % off; check out the MJ sale thread)

http://www.bluebee.com/product_display.aspx?l=00120119003000000000&p=MJH01445&pn=1&st=266

attachment.php

Attachments

• MJ pic.jpg
    MJ pic.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 108
ali w - I have not seen the bag since that one time I saw it at Saks. Maybe you could call the saks locater service and see if they can find one for you. If I see one, I will let you know. Good luck!

:drool:OMG.... has anyone seen this bag in person? It's gorgeous, I nearly fell out of my chair when I seen it. I have never seen this one before. Please Give me any input you may have on this bag, also please post any pics you may come across with this bag in. Thanks:tup:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...<>ast_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1195716962252

I purchased this bag from SFA,it was gorgeous but it weighed a ton :yes:.I returned it the very next day at my local SFA store.BTW it's a limited edition bag!
It's a carryall and believe me I could fit my 3 Chihuahuas and 2 kittys in that bag and have room for one more :lol:.

If you have your heart set on it I hope you find one.

^^^Is it heavier than a Chloe paddington? OMG... 3CHIHUAHUAS:nuts:!!!! Do you think its too large for an everyday bag, would you say it's bigger than the large YSL downtown tote? TIA.

^^^Is it heavier than a Chloe paddington? OMG... 3CHIHUAHUAS:nuts:!!!! Do you think its too large for an everyday bag, would you say it's bigger than the large YSL downtown tote? TIA.

It's definitely too big for an everyday bag IMO.The bag is very structured, it measures 14.5"W x 15.5"H x 7.5"D which makes digging for your wallets,keys etc a royal pain in the butt.
The day I returned it the SA's went crazy over the bag until they picked it up,even the male SA commented on how heavy it was :sweatdrop:.

I called my SA yesterday to see if they had sold the returned bag and she said someone had purchased it to use as a travel bag.I ordered mine from Saks online,paid full retail,Saks had lowered the price down to $834.00 now that the sales are in full swing.

I honestly felt as if I was carrying a suitcase on a chain the moment I put it on my shoulder,it was a striking bag and believe me if it hadn,t been for the weight issue I would have kept it without a doubt.