Sooo . . . what'd everyone get?

1. This is probably a weird post for me to start since 1. I'm Jewish and 2. I got all my Coach gifts BEFORE Christmas but, I wanted to ask how everyone else's holiday was and see all the good loot! We're actually still in MA and will return home sometime (hopefully early) tomorrow, but I can't wait to hear/see what everyone got!
  2. Happy Hanukkah then, right? What'd you get? I got 3 bags prior to Christmas so knew I wasn't getting any new bags but I did get a mini skinny and a gold apple key ring. I love both! I also have a Legacy ponytail scarf on the way as well as a picture frame key ring. (hubby ordered them a little late!) Tomorrow we're going to check out Macy's to see if they have anything exciting! Happy Holidays!
  3. I got some beautiful LV & David Yurman goodies for Christmas, but from Coach, I did get a 6x8 lilac calfskin planner and 2 cell phone lanyards (brown signature and a dark purple leather one with a butterfly charm). :smile:
  4. didn't get anything...but just wait until i hit the stores tomorrow...:graucho:
  5. oh oh! Lemme start! Hell, I almost gave MYSELF a whole thread for this, I was so excited!

Post yours willowsmom! c'mon!:wlae:

here goes nuthin'!:yahoo:

P.S.-im almost broke.:yahoo:

ok, first shall not be coach, but it IS the one I am most excited about!
    keyclosed.jpg keyopen.jpg
  6. and happy hanukkah! 8 days of fun!

this is a scarf from my bf and a belt from the pce this past month!
  7. from my husband: signature shoulder tote (chocolate) that i've been eyein' since last year.
    And a huge sig wallet....not sure of the exact name yet :smile:
    hope everyones day was great
  8. Most of my gifts were bought during the PCE...

I got:
    Legacy Signature Denim Shoulder Bag/10489
    Legacy Signature Denim New French Purse/40312
    Photoprint scarf/98028
    (Legacy Resort Denim-- Yay!!)

Legacy Signature Shoulder Bag/10339
    Legacy Signature Framed French Purse/40263
    Legacy Signature Wristlet/40223
    Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf/98087
    (Legacy Sig in brass/khaki/ebony)

Signature Stripe Reversible Large Tote/10125
    Signature Stripe Accordian Zip Around Wallet/40021
    Signature Stripe Large Beauty Case/40026
    Signature Stripe Wristlet/40028
    Signature Stripe Oblong Scarf/98029
    (Signature Stripe items in brass/khaki/mahogany)

I also got the Ergo Signature Tote/10766P in khaki/mahogany trim a few days ago.

I got jewelry, too.
  9. more early gifts,from myself and my man, but they's all christmas!
    sktape.jpg pill.jpg
  10. and yummy ballet shoes (from the pce) were xmas gifts! (not the green sneaks)
  11. tloveshim - thanks! And my mil went to Macy's yesterday and the SA there told her they were having MAJOR sales starting tomorrow! Congrats on your stuff - I love that scarf!

Jennn - I love David Yurman! Conrats on everything!

kallison - definitely post pics once you "score"!

photoobesessive - I love your LV - the Vernis is pretty much the only LV I lust after! I love your belt and scarf too! Congrats on everything! I actually posted my new stuff in the "collection as of 2006" thread - I got sunglasses, a legacy shearling cap and metallic lilac wristlet at the PCE which came just a week and a half before Hannukah this year, so I told hubby those were his gifts to me!

mrs jones - love the chocolate signature! Congrats! Would love to see pics if you ever can . . .

SO FEMME - ok, so jealous - congrats on all the beautiful stuff!

Happy holidays everyone - I really hope everyone had a great one!
  12. willowsmom: i think i'll try to get a pic of my collection as of now.
    :blush: i'll work on that tomorrow.
  13. I still have to upload pictures, but I got an LV Panda Pochette, money, a jewelry box (have been wanting one for a long while) iTunes card, and some really cheesy lobster "Santa Claws" PJs. LOL. They are so tacky they are cool.

As for Coach, I consider that Legacy Skinny Mini my gift to myself.
  14. This is what I got.

15. [​IMG]