Sooo . . . what'd everyone get?

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
This is probably a weird post for me to start since 1. I'm Jewish and 2. I got all my Coach gifts BEFORE Christmas but, I wanted to ask how everyone else's holiday was and see all the good loot! We're actually still in MA and will return home sometime (hopefully early) tomorrow, but I can't wait to hear/see what everyone got!

Happy Hanukkah then, right? What'd you get? I got 3 bags prior to Christmas so knew I wasn't getting any new bags but I did get a mini skinny and a gold apple key ring. I love both! I also have a Legacy ponytail scarf on the way as well as a picture frame key ring. (hubby ordered them a little late!) Tomorrow we're going to check out Macy's to see if they have anything exciting! Happy Holidays!

I got some beautiful LV & David Yurman goodies for Christmas, but from Coach, I did get a 6x8 lilac calfskin planner and 2 cell phone lanyards (brown signature and a dark purple leather one with a butterfly charm). :smile:

oh oh! Lemme start! Hell, I almost gave MYSELF a whole thread for this, I was so excited!

Post yours willowsmom! c'mon!:wlae:

here goes nuthin'!:yahoo:

P.S.-im almost broke.:yahoo:

ok, first shall not be coach, but it IS the one I am most excited about!

Attachments

• keyclosed.jpg
    keyclosed.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 65
  • keyopen.jpg
    keyopen.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 76
from my husband: signature shoulder tote (chocolate) that i've been eyein' since last year.
And a huge sig wallet....not sure of the exact name yet :smile:
hope everyones day was great

Most of my gifts were bought during the PCE...

I got:
Legacy Signature Denim Shoulder Bag/10489
Legacy Signature Denim New French Purse/40312
Photoprint scarf/98028
(Legacy Resort Denim-- Yay!!)

Legacy Signature Shoulder Bag/10339
Legacy Signature Framed French Purse/40263
Legacy Signature Wristlet/40223
Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf/98087
(Legacy Sig in brass/khaki/ebony)

Signature Stripe Reversible Large Tote/10125
Signature Stripe Accordian Zip Around Wallet/40021
Signature Stripe Large Beauty Case/40026
Signature Stripe Wristlet/40028
Signature Stripe Oblong Scarf/98029
(Signature Stripe items in brass/khaki/mahogany)

I also got the Ergo Signature Tote/10766P in khaki/mahogany trim a few days ago.

I got jewelry, too.

tloveshim - thanks! And my mil went to Macy's yesterday and the SA there told her they were having MAJOR sales starting tomorrow! Congrats on your stuff - I love that scarf!

Jennn - I love David Yurman! Conrats on everything!

kallison - definitely post pics once you "score"!

photoobesessive - I love your LV - the Vernis is pretty much the only LV I lust after! I love your belt and scarf too! Congrats on everything! I actually posted my new stuff in the "collection as of 2006" thread - I got sunglasses, a legacy shearling cap and metallic lilac wristlet at the PCE which came just a week and a half before Hannukah this year, so I told hubby those were his gifts to me!

mrs jones - love the chocolate signature! Congrats! Would love to see pics if you ever can . . .

SO FEMME - ok, so jealous - congrats on all the beautiful stuff!

Happy holidays everyone - I really hope everyone had a great one!

I still have to upload pictures, but I got an LV Panda Pochette, money, a jewelry box (have been wanting one for a long while) iTunes card, and some really cheesy lobster "Santa Claws" PJs. LOL. They are so tacky they are cool.

As for Coach, I consider that Legacy Skinny Mini my gift to myself.

This is what I got.

Christmas2006048.jpg