Sooo Sad, but Also Glad

1. Louis Vuitton called me today to send me my Damier Azure Organizer and I told them no, since I'm on a ban...:wtf:

So, instead I thought I'd post pics of my Halloween Noe and be happy that I have her, she's so gorgeous, I love her... Damier Azur will come in time,

right pug???

2 Halloween Noe.jpg Veronika and Halloween Noe.jpg
  2. Really nice.:love:

Are you a teacher? I saw classroom in the background.

3. Oh that is soo pretty! Wow, the color is sooo beatiful! Yes, Azur will come very soon! I am also on a ban! But hopefully until I get a freaking job!

4. What a gorgeous bag!!

I am proud of you for sticking to your purse ban! I put myself on one as well until January...then MAYBE a mini lin speedy??? :smile:

5. that orange is gorgeous! congrats on sticking to your ban

6. Thanks friends. I work at a University...

7. Your Mandarin Noe is gorgeous! Congrats on sticking to your ban!:flowers:

8. Looks great, how appropriate for halloween ! :yes:

9. looks awesome...I am so proud of you stickin to the ban...you rock girlfriend!

10. That's 1 stunning bag...I was looking for 1 at the boutique but they're all out..only small pieces of mandarin left here...love the charms on your noe and how gorgeous u look with her! And kudos for sticking to your ban!

11. ooooo that bag!!! so pretty! you wear it soooo wel! congrats also on sticking to your ban...for now....hehehehe :p

12. awwww tanks. ya'll make it all worthwhile....hugs.

13. I love you mandarin noe!

14. Gorgeous! Happy Halloween!:p

15. Nice...I like the charm that you attached to your bag! Good for you for sticking to your ban!