Sooo, marron 04 and grenat, pretty close

Hi Ladies,
Redwood/cedar is a good name for the marron Mocean.
Pipop I actually already do have a variety of colors, bubblegum pink, rouge vif, rouge theatre, teal, black....
I kind of do have a thing for the twiggy English_Girl, but only in certain colors-and I can't even explain that. Like I know I wouldn't want a twiggy in black (not classic enough??) but I ove my twiggy in teal.

I'm test driving my grenat for the first time today. It will probably take me months to make a decision lol. I just know that for the time being I can't part with either.

So I made a decision (for this week at least lol).
I'm currently wearing the grenat and loving it.
I managed to snag a wicked looking (at least in the pics) mint marron 04 city.
The marron 04 twiggy will most likely be given the boot.

.....til my next whim causes more drama in the near future.....Hmmm, think I need a smooshy black city....

So I made a decision (for this week at least lol).
I'm currently wearing the grenat and loving it.
I managed to snag a wicked looking (at least in the pics) mint marron 04 city.
The marron 04 twiggy will most likely be given the boot.

.....til my next whim causes more drama in the near future.....Hmmm, think I need a smooshy black city....

Oh Yea!!! I'm not the only indecisive drama queen :nuts: :P :lol:

welcome to my world!

I just got this great new 06 grenat in a trade and I'm in love! The leather is thick and substantial. Softening up beautifully with a few days of use. I'm sure it'll be super smooshy in a short time.

For comparison I've also added two pics of my 04 marron taken at the same time, in the same light.
Enjoy:flowers:

Attachments

• grenat.jpg
    grenat.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 52
  • marrontwig.jpg
    marrontwig.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 48