Sony Vaio Laptop

I had noticed it as well!! LOL The pink immediately got my attention.

The $1K is just the basic starting price. I just went through and built one and it was $1,500. I added quite a bit of stuff though. I can't seem to find information about the video card though and that's important to me as I love to play games. I had asked for a Voodoo Envy computer in fushia for Christmas and when built it is was closer to $3K so Dh would probably be very happy with this!

So what's wrong with basic or am I really going to need alot more upgrades? $1,000 seemed ok but $1,500:shrugs: If I don't get my LV Miroir speedy, I can get it.

So what's wrong with basic or am I really going to need alot more upgrades? $1,000 seemed ok but $1,500:shrugs: If I don't get my LV Miroir speedy, I can get it.

Ohh Sorry I just saw this! A BIT late! I swear I never make it through all of these threads! The $1K should be fine for basic needs. It's pretty standard. I added memory and I wanted a DVD recorder. I love to play games and even at $1500 it doesn't have the graphics card I want!?!:shrugs: