Sonicare toothbrush, anyone?

1. It seems like everyone i know uses the Sonicare toothbrush. Most of them rave a/b it so much, like it's the best thing ever. So Walmart had a big sale last week and my sister bought me the Sonicare kit for $50. I assume it's a great deal b/c it's usually much more expensive, right?
    I tried it for the first time last nite and didn't like it much. It gives a weird motion in my mouth :blink: . However, the manual does say that it takes couple weeks to get use to it.
    Does anyone here use Sonicare toothbrush? If so, how do you like it? Does it deserve all the praises?

2. $50 is a great deal, I think it retails for over 100. I have been wanting one for a while, my parents both use it and like it.

3. I am a die-hard sonicare fan!! My entire family owns one (6 of us). I have had it for about 8 years now (got some of the newer models as they came out) and think it is a great brush. You will love it

4. I love it, no other manual brush gives me the same clean feeling in my mouth as my precious Sonicbrush.

Darn, I sound like a salesman.

5. I just recently got one and I LOVE it!!!!! It did take me a couple of days to get used the weird feeling, but now I am obsessed!! I can't imagine ever going back to a manual brush!! ;)
    And $50.00 is great deal!!!

6. I purchased the Sonicare Elite series. I know there are different levels of products...at least when I bought. It is great and only took a few uses to get accustomed to the feeling. Advice, make sure you buy a new brush every 6mo. You can really tell the difference once you put the new brush one on how the old one wasn't doing the job like it should.
    You will like it, but I do use a regular brush once in a while.

7. Everyone in my family uses Sonicare too...it does take time to get use to it. I love it!

8. I got one for Xmas and if feels weird the first couple of days but you will love it. I can't live without it.

9. I love mine! My teeth just do not feel as clean when I use a manual brush.

10. I have been using Sonicare for years and love it! It's the best. You got a huge deal, I believe I paid over $125 for it. Not to worry, you will get used to it soon and then you will think how did you ever use a regular toothbrush. ;)

11. I don't even know how to use a manual toothbrush any more. It does take some getting used to. But I wouldn't use anything else any more.

12. I agree with all the praise about the Sonicare. I think it does a great job.

13. I just bought sonicare elite about 2 months ago by my Dentist's recommendatioin. I am so in love with it. :love: Sadly to say that I am actually excited for my upcomming dentist check up!

They have it in Costco now for 2 sets of it for about $110. Not a bad deal at all! I wish I knew about it when I bought it.:lol:

14. You got a deal super deal ,give yourself a couple of days.I've used Sonicare for years,my dentist says I have the cleanest mouth and teeth he's ever seen.My dental checkups take much less time as they have a hard time finding any tartar to remove.

15. I have the Rota-dent, my dentist said IHO it was superior to the Sonicare