Son ici, l'ingenieux dans le géranium, la partie deux.

1. Sorry it took so long but I had to convert pics to 800x600.
    So the bag came when I opened it no box only a dust bag. I called LV Garden City and told them I ordered for a birthday and the packaging by the other store was unacceptable. They were very courteous and said to bring in the bag and they would dress it up in a President box.
    So I drove over to Roosevelt field and they quickly took care of it.
    I then rushed home loaded up the family. And we went to Outback. My two daughters love the new jingle. Lets sit back and unwind..... We're going outback tonite.....

After we were all seated, I snuck back out to give the hostess the box and asked her to bring it in as a delivery
    First I gave her flowers with geraniums a subtle hint don't you think.

[​IMG]

When the package arrived she was surprised, Now you know why I chose outback. You can't find a bigger knife in any restaurant.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After struggling with the string for several minutes she decided to slide it off.

[​IMG]

At this point the whole restuarant was in on it and the place erupted in applause.

I had a 50mm lens on my camera so the photos were not coming out as I wanted so these last photos were taken when we got home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Back to Reality, I have to pay the bill in a few weeks.
    [​IMG]

2. Wow! What a nice story and a lovely bag!! The color is amazing!

3. Congrats - and the flowers !

4. loooove the flower arrangement!
    hot bag too!
    ur smile while opening the box is amazing :smile:
    congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats

5. congratulations!@ love it bag

6. congrats! Love the pics and bag ofcourse!

7. wow!!! amazing colour! love it!

8. this is probably one of the best LV bag "uncoverings" posted in this forum. the bag is absolutely gorg... and you have beautiful child bride too ;) congtatulations and a happy birthday to her indeed :yes: cheers!

btw.... this should give you enough clearance to get the Hublot Big Bang perhaps? :graucho:

9. Congrats! Such a nice story!

10. Wow that is gorgeous, love the color Congratulations, such a sweet story

11. Lovely story~ fairybook really:flowers: :love:

12. Wowwww! Obsolutely, stunning! :drool: I love your unveiling story. It's gorgeous! :flowers:

13. Congrats! The bag is beautiful!
    The colour is Stunning! Excellent choice!
    xxxRosexxx

14. OH WOW that color really is TDF. what a wonderful surprise!

15. awww.. Congratulations!!!! That's a Wonderful present/surprise!!!