sometimes i think i m the only one who likes small bags!

1. i m v petite- abotu 4"7. i used ot love big bags for work, but no i feel like i m a kid schlepping a school bag.

i m looking at the smalled versions of the bleeker zip and ergo hobo. m i the only one left who prefers a smaller bag?

2. Gabz, you're not the only one. I'm also petite (4'11") and 99 lbs so medium to large bags really look disproportionately large on me most of the time. I would really love to be able to carry bags a bit bigger than the small Coach ones but usually get stuck with the small. I wish they'd make an in-between. So far most of the Coach bags I have are the small ones (not the pouches or demi, though).

3. I too prefer smaller bags. I am not petite though, 5'11" and plus size. I just like the smaller to medium bags. If I carry a larger bag I carry more stuff that I don't need.

4. Me too. I really prefer the medium-sized bags and some of the smaller ones to any of the large bags and I'm 5'9" and not petite at all....

5. I saw this and thought I would chime in. I'm 5'2, 115lbs, and I love medium to big bags. I just like the feel of a big bag under my arm. I have smaller bags and I seldom or never use now, because they don't fit everything I have. And when I do feel the need the use a small bag, I walk around all day thinking I forgot something in one of my larger bags.

People comment all the time on how my handbag is as big or bigger than me, I just take it that they like my bag.

6. I saw this and thought I would chime in. I'm 5'2, 115lbs, and I love medium to big bags. I just like the feel of a big bag under my arm. I have smaller bags and I seldom or never use now, because they don't fit everything I have. And when I do feel the need the use a small bag, I walk around all day thinking I forgot something in one of my larger bags.

People comment all the time on how my handbag is as big or bigger than me, I just take it that they like my bag.

7. I love the small bags and pouches. My small round hampton hobo is actually the largest purse I own.

8. I like small and medium size bags and I'm 5'9". I don't think for me it's the size that matters but whether it's comfortable and still looks cute that I care about. My husband just me bought the new bleecker small leather zip hobo in wine and I love it.

9. i want this bag in sig! how does it fit over the arm? could u post the pics?

10. I am 5 ft 2 inches tall and weigh 117 pounds. I love medium to large bags.
    I carry alot of stuff so I need a large bag and I don't find they overpower me
    at all. I do carry small bags when I go out for a special evening such as a clutch.

11. I'm 5'6" and a size 14 and have been scaling down lately. My largest bag now is the large ergo hobo which I use when I need to carry more stuff. I ended up selling off my Ali's because they were too big and I got slim flaps which I adore. I just got a Carly demi too that will be a great bag for me now that I have downsized what I carry in my bags. I now carry medium sized bags because I fill up larger bags with unnecessary stuff!

12. i would go literally CRAZY :nuts: with a small bag...unless it's a clutch or a wristlet for quick trips.

as big as COACH sunglasses cases are, a small bag is USELESS!! LOL:supacool:

13. Small bags just don't fit all my things. But I think a lot of them are really cute.

14. :roflmfao: :true:

if you're concerned about a purse overwhelming your size (except for a tote/work bag), keep it within the size of your torso.

15. i love small bags too, mostly because they dont hurt my shoulder..i love my carly demi and small soho flaps!