Something unbeliev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello...I received an email today by a person. The story he told was unbelievable,and I always believe things that sound unbelievable ARE unbelievable.

I quote from them "We are the manual workshop that can make Hermes handbags designed by retired craftsman(Birkin/Kelly/JPG etc). We import the leathers from Europe and manufacture here. These bags come with the Hermes dustbags, the orange box, ribbon, Hermes Receipt and rain protection. I offer single order as well as wholesale. If you like, i can provide dropship sale service as well."

He added a link..so i went to check it out. I believe these are fakes...anyone?

http://www.picturetrail.com/hermes2007

2. Typed wrongly someone please remove this thread? Thanks very much

3. Well, an authentic Hermes bag would be made by...........Hermes.

4. Yeah...I agree with that.

5. fake

6. I can't imagine a retired Hermes craftsman making something that looks like THAT:yucky:

7. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is! And these don't even look good.

8. Who ever is running that site has ripped one of the tPF girl's images :wtf: Scroll down in the left sidebar of the 'hermes leather' thing.

9. This is the exact reason that I can't make myself purchase a bag from a reseller....too much money...when there are people who can manufacture even the bags they come in!!

10. ew..that's early :throwup: in the morning!

11. Birkin.jpg

12. OMG Neeya. I see what you mean. I think I recognize one of the pics. Someone should contact the site....

EWWW.

13. Neeya - I think PBC posted it on HIA! Bad people stole her picture :yucky:

14. This is too funny! Fine, a retired H craftsman might decide to make a bag that looks like an original...but why the H boxes and the receipts then? Did the CEO of H also retire and come to work for this guy?

15. In the future, please post all questions regarding authenticity in the Authenticate This Hermes thread. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.