Something to carry pens in...

1. I'm in school, and carry several pens and highlighters with me.

Anyone have experience with the Monogram Canvas Pen Case, or using the Pochette GM to hold pens?

Right now I'm using a plastic Lancome cosmetics case that came with some perfume my mom got... REALLY need to upgrade, LOL!
  2. The baby Paps make a great pen case check let-trade they sometimes have them on their site really inexpensive..
  3. i could never carry any pens in my lvs!!!
    i would be so scared of them exploding!!!!
  4. I agree.
  5. lol, I don't give my LVs any special treatment :smile: They're well used and well loved.
  6. Ah, I hadn't even thought of that! :heart: ty
  7. Hehe, beat me to it. That's what I thought when I read the OP. :yes:
  8. LOL I use my perf plate to hold my pens. Pens exploding is such a rare occurance. I'd rather it explode in my plate than say... my bag itself.
  9. I personally like the poche toilette bags to carry pens- I plan on geting one for this purpose within the next few months. It comes in 3 sizes, depending on how much space you need:

Poche Toilette 15 (6"x 4") $215

Poche Toilette 19 (7" x 6") $240

Poche Toilette 26 (10" x 9") $260
  10. :yes: Ooh thanks for digging up the visual aids, helpful!
  11. I think the Denim Speedy Case GM would be really cute for pencils. It may be a bit too delicate though...but when I saw it, I immediately thought pencil case! :yes:

12. I use my monogram cosmetic case (I am not sure what it is called) - it is 7 inches by 4 1/2 inches . . .
  13. Great suggestion!
  14. Antigua pochette plate PM! It's the perfect size and cheap too!
  15. Lala,
    I had the exact same problem.
    I bought a replacement bucket pouchette. It was about 165 and came in monogram and damier. It fits all the pens/pencils that university student could need. Check it out!