something that made me smile =)

1. my boyfriend, one of his friends and i were walking around Best Buy yesterday, and my boyfriend says, "you know, you could have bought a 50 in plasma tv for the price of your chanel." and of course, i couldn't really think of anything smart to say back. :sad: but my guy friend says back to him, "you know, that tv will be obsolete in 10 years, but her chanel will still be in style."

i could have hugged him. we need more men like him in this world. just wanted to share! ;)

2. Wow, that is a great comeback! I need to remember that the next time it comes up! Kudos to your friend! ;) I wonder if Megs would use this on Vlad next time he talks about the prices of handbags and compare them to computers. :graucho:

3. :wtf: so true, but so unexpected for a guy friend! keep that one around! :yes:

4. how sweet was that of a guy to say. so very true too.

5. Is your guy/ friend single? I am sure that a lot of girls here would appreciate his understanding:roflmfao: :roflmfao:

6. what a nice friend, is he single? :roflmfao:

7. Ha ha - that so funny LOL!

8. Haha that is like one in million...most men don't understand.

9. That's cute! go him!

10. too cute, he is a keeper ...lol

11. Hehe, that sounds like something my BF would say. Sweet guy friend you have there!

12. Awwww, that is so cute! I didn't know guys could be like that.

13. Haha, great answer! Good for the guy friend for sticking up for you.

14. Wow! What a great guy friend! I would've thought he would agree with you bf

15. aww that's so cute