Something red to celebrate the season ...

1. I've always lusted after the red Bbags but always found the bright reds so unflattering on me. But then I saw this lil' baby and thought that's the one ... here's my preloved 06 grenat twiggy! Another pic showing my lil' twiggy tree ... my DH laughed at that one (he's so mean! LOL).
    DSC_00072.JPG DSC_00126.JPG
  2. Yea for Red!!!
  3. Grenat is gorgeous! Congratulations, and I *love* your Twiggy tree!

I wish you well,

4. Wow!! Congrats!!
  5. Thanks brunettetiger, Bridget S. and Andy Sach:flowers: ... I knew my fellow tPFers would appreciate my 'twiggy tree' pic (even though my DH just doesn't get it:boxing:smile:
  6. What a great photo and great bags! Congrats on your new addition!
  7. Wow, I LOVE YOUR TWIGY TREE!!! Congrats!
  8. wow all of your twiggy's look like they are in great condition!!! any secret? ;P do you keep them them stuffed when you're not using them?
    ps. LOVE the red!!! :tup:
  9. i love your twiggy tree! congrats on your newest addition!
  10. Congratulations on your Grenat - it's such an amazing, beautiful color!! And I love your Twiggy tree - I wish I could get one of those to grow in my living room! :yes:
  11. Thanks MandB, tiramisu and chalmaz!:flowers:

BalenciagaLove1 - Thanks:shame:, I do keep my twiggies stuffed ... I read here that storing them flat might leave indentations on the leather.

CoutureObsessed - Thanks:love: , I really love this color ... when my DH saw me take that shot, he asked if that was our Christmas tree this year!
  12. [​IMG]

lol~love thsi picture!!!!! Congrats on the perfect red for ya!
  13. I love it! Congrats!
  14. i love your twiggy tree! gorgeous.
  15. So cute!! I love your twiggy tree :heart:! DH's just don't get it ;) Gorgeous Grenat! Great find!