Something red & monogram!

Thank you again for letting me share!
Just got back from Japan, pooped from the big travel .... I haven't had a chance to play with my new beauty though!

Luv Classics said:
Absolutely gorgeous! I am happy to recognize a name... I haven't been on TPF in a long while, there are so many new members!

Anywho, enjoy the rest of your stay!
Thank you!
Oh yay and wow, so nice to run into 'oldie' like good 'ol tpf time! I know, there are so many new members .... I pop in here time to time after so many years, I still feel at home here. ;) I remember your name and avatar :::hugs:::

TokyoBagQueen said:
:woohoo:Welcome home! And, congrats on the new purchase!!! Which boutique did you get it at? Hope you enjoy the rest of your visit! At least it's been cooler than normal this week!!:sunshine:

今日は&有難う!
Sorry, how did I miss your post?! :smile: thank you for your sweet comment!
I got it at my hometown local lv... At Isetan Urawa, so close to where I grew up! It was such a short and busy trip, we didn't even have a time to go to Tokyo!! :sad: we did everything local in this trip, just that both if kids were too nutty and we had very little time for my mom to watch them and my husband and I to get outta the house for a little while...
He wants nothing to do with LV ( lol ) but supports my expensive habits - I wasn't planning on getting anything, but saw the wallet and showed it to him, he just went 'go ahead and get it since I didn't get you anything on your b-day' (we were on the way to Japan on my bday) even though he got me the pomme make up bag for our anniversary earlier this month!

I was hoping to get mono cles which they did have some, but the nicest SA told me that damier cles was sold out in Japan. Not one left!!

My SA in the state told me that those canvas cles will be coming out, same style but newly improved. Whatever that means. lol So I'll wait for the newly improved version of mono cles. :biggrin:

sophia618 said:
Thanks guys for more sweet comments!! :smile:

I haven't moved into new wallet yet, but I'm going to this afternoon!

The leather smells sooooooo yummi!! ♡

Oohh great! Can you show us a picture of this wallet when filled? Thank you!!

Thank you guys!

I'll take inside pics soon - I've been using this wallet for the last few days, it's so awesome!

I love it more than my Sarah (I have 5 of them) or insolite. It fits a lot and very easy to use! :smile: