something pomme and lvoe for me ***tons of pics***

1. :yahoo: i just got back from lv about an hour ago...and came back with these goodies...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. presenting my newest purse acquisition...the rox!!!!
    pictures don't do her justice.
    [​IMG]

i was about to leave the store with just my roxbury drive when this caught my eye. i lvoe it!
    [​IMG]

3. the bandeau looks so good against the mc and azur that i couldn't resist taking these pics...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OMG :drool: :drool:, Congrats on the goodies!!! Love em all!! :yahoo:

5. finally...some modelling pics of the rox on my shoulder and on my hand. i also took pics of what i would be carrying in it when i use it. it could fit more but i don't think i want to overload this baby....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

whew! now, i'm done. hope you enjoyed the pics.

6. Lovely pomme- and your bandeau looks so good on your different bags!

7. COngrats! The Rox rocks!!!
    And the LVOE bandeau does look good on the mono and azur!

8. oooh its soo pretty! The LVoe bandeau looks great with all of your bags! congrats xx

9. Congrats!!! love the bandeau!!

10. Great choices! V chic!

11. thanks everyone. i am very happy with these 2 purchases and there are no better people to share these with than you guys.

12. Congrats on your new Rox! It looks so cute on you! And that bandeau is tdf! I might need to get it!:graucho:

13. u looked lovely with that rox and that bandeau is so darn gorgeous, i wanna rush out and grab one now!!

14. wow, you are doing very well with your wish list....you are gonna have to add some more stuff on your list:p Congrats! Looks great on you!!!

15. i'm thinking of slowing down pretty soon as soon as i get the epi soufflot in ivoire and the chanel flap. yikes!