Something More Light-hearted

1. I can't sleep, I'm pissed and depressed. Yes I know staying that way won't help but what can I do if I can't get that out of my head?

Anyways, I think this topic may help a little ... Let's have a friendly bet (no money involved). How about giving an estimate on when you think I will get my very first fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm or fuchsia ostrich HAC 28cm?

Note: You may want to be conservative about the estimate considering the bad luck I have been having involving the acquisition of this elusive bag.
  2. Employ a magician to do miracles for you. :winkiss:

Maybe a birkin will appear right in front of your eyes. :angel:
  3. By the end of this week:smile:
  4. :lol: :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: sorry i just spilled my coffee
  5. Lilach!!!!!!!!!
  6. what? madonna (who just came over for lunch) thought it was funny too :yes:
  7. :roflmfao: :lol: :roflmfao: :lol:
  8. Madonna, how many botox injections do you have per day? :roflmfao:
  9. Kou, have a positive outlook. You have to be patient before you can get your dream birkin.
  10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  11. mariah carey is sitting next to me and she says by Friday darling, I swear, you know how I feel about karma. :roflmfao:

12. Too funny! :roflmfao::lol::roflmfao::lol:

Kou....seriously, I think you'll get it by the end of the week too.
  13. Prince William (he's so damn sexy......) tells me he's going to personally call up all of the Hermes stores and he'll deliver the birkins to you for free!!

Thxs to dior24.

(p.s. He kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss me!! OMIGOD!! Oooo..he has 1,2,3......6 abs!!)

Kiss me again, Prince, Oh MY Charming Prince.

MUackzz........:winkiss: :winkiss: :winkiss: :winkiss:
  14. Really, no comment on this round!
  15. In 15 days as the attorney's letter says.