Something I didn't know I needed...

orchids

O.G.
May 30, 2006
A glove holder! Yup, DH thinks I've gone off the deep end and that I ran out of things to buy when I got this, but as the proud owner of multiple "single" gloves due to their constant misplacement I thought I'd give this cute gadget a try. Here are some pix of solo, close-up of it clutching my H-gloves, and the overall look on my 35cm. You can't be squeamish about bunching your gloves together btw. The pro about this thing is that the chain seems to be all palladium, unlike the bag charm chain which is sterling silver and tarnishes.

Anyone else have any other odd H-objects lying around? ;) I'll give it a try for a few weeks and report back.

Attachments

• CIMG1667.jpg
    CIMG1667.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 170
  • CIMG1669.jpg
    CIMG1669.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 148
  • CIMG1670.jpg
    CIMG1670.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 137
orchids,
I'd seen it at my store but never figured out what it was supposed to clip. Thanks for posting!

Is there anywhere you can attach inside the bag? Maybe on the handles but dangling inwards?

Orchids - Thanks for telling me what that was. :confused1: I was always wondering, too? I thought it was a keychain?:nuts: Everything (your bag, the cadena and the glove holder)...All Look so elegant, and "LADYLIKE"!

MrsS--you are a genius--this works a lot better than having your gloves hang off the bag--especially in bad weather. Here's a pic of the glove holder with the gloves *inside* the bag!

Attachments

• CIMG1672.jpg
    CIMG1672.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 97
orchids,
ahhhh .... don't thank me like this :blush: what do I know? But I have to say putting it inside the bag means your heart cadena gets to be seen in its full glory. :P

I wonder how else others use their H glove holder ????? Is this the only way?