something exotic... ;)

1. ladies.. i'd like to share with you my latest acquisition :smile:

yaaaaaaaaaay i love it i love it i looove it :love:

uuu.jpg
  2. ^ cute! both ldldb and maxster have them in pink/black (and ldldb with her bronze as well)!!

3. very pretty!

4. Looooooooooooooooove it!!

Congrats on your new bag!

5. I love it!! Do model it for us :biggrin:.

6. Nice. enjoy your new bag, she's pretty

7. Simply exquisite!! Congratulations and many thanks for sharing. (The skin patterns line up so nicely -- such workmanship.)

8. OMG - Love this! What a beautiful color!!!!!

[​IMG]

9. Yes, it's true! LadyDeluxe, I bought mine in Aug, 06 and recently sent her into Chanel for reconditioning. OMG, the bag looks even better. I will snap some pics and post later or tomorrow.

SophiaLee, also has the same pink/purple/black python bag! We bought them at about the same time! I haven't heard from her in ages but will try to email her to get her butt over here!!

10. maxster could you please share your pink/black bag with us? would be lovely :heart::heart:

11. Congrats! I love the texture on this ... gorgeous!

12. Gorgeous, gorgeous!!

13. I'll snap some pics of her after reconditioning, but here's an old pic:

[​IMG]

14. crazyshopper123, I absolutely love the color of your bag! It's like butter :p

LadydeLuxe...I had to do a double-take on your avatar. You look almost exactly like Larkie, pose and everything!

15. OK, I finally resized my pics. These were all taken YESTERDAY. It was reconditioned only a few months ago:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]