Someone tried to steal my purse RIGHT OFF OF MY ARM TODAY!!

1. Ironically my grandmother was telling me just yesterday that if you think someone is going to mug you to simply say HI and look them in the eye because it makes them realize that you know they are there. Today I was walking along the mall carrying my Coach Carly when I see this man walking the opposite direction of me getting closer. HE reaches out and tries to grab my purse off of my shoulder and yank but right then I jerk to the side and away. I went quickly walking off and HOO HA I got away! :yahoo:

2. That is friggin ridiculous. I'm glad you are okay. He could have had a gun or another weapon. Ugh, people are just so moral-less.

3. yikes!! I'm so glad you got away unharmed!!! Gah, there are some horrible people out there!!

4. That's scary. I'm glad you were observant & able to get away! :smile:

5. Wow, I'm so glad you're okay!!!

If someone tried to yank one of my Chanels from me he'd probably take off my arm too cause I'd be holding on for dear life. I'm glad he didn't have a weapon or anything like that.

Definitely a reminder to always be aware of your surroundings. Thieves seem to be out for blood around Christmas time.

6. OMG! I'm so glad you are okay! Good for you getting away from that freak.

7. Oh my god! im glad you got away and nothing happened to you xxx

8. Sorry this happened but I'm so glad to hear you are ok.

9. Glad you are okay! Hope you reported him to mall security!
    Seems like it is getting too dangerous to go anywhere, lately...

10. OMG! I'm so glad you are okay. What a creep!

11. I'm glad your okay!

12. How horrible. :cursing: Glad your okay!

13. That's crazy!!!

14. i hope you reported him!

15. Yikes, so glad that you're OK. Everyone should be aware, thieves are out in full force this time of year!