Someone Stole My Compagnon!!!

So so sorry. I know how this feels. My brother's ex-girlfriend used to practically live at our house and stole a lot of important things-a very special ring I inherited from my grandmother, my mom's wedding jewelry set.

I don't really know if I'll ever get it back. Although we know our possessions aren't the most important thing in life, it really is crushing when we lose important ones like this.

what a beotch!!! key word: EX-girlfriend. That's awful!

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Well you never know it may turn up, but it's great you have your eyes set on a new one :smile:

echoluster, thats teriible too! I would be devastated... if you know it was her, maybe there is some way you can get the jewelery back.

Stories like this make me so............ disappointed in people. It's a shame.

Silje, do you have travel insurance? A lot of the travel insurances in Norway covers you whenever you're out of your house. The individual share's (?) not very high, sometimes there's no extra fees. Hope it works out!

Azure - I'm trying and hoping, but the insurance people told me that it might not work.. Crossing fingers!!

If it doesn't, this is officially the worst week ever. Yesterday, I lost 10 000,- (like $1800) because my drivers ed teacher died, and before that I got a concussion..

What is this doing to my Bbag fund?? I just found out that the Norwegian Bal store won't take in any compagnons untill fall.

But to look on the bright side, they didn't steal my MiuMiu Coffer. They took out the wallet and left it:yahoo:

And it hasn't killed me yet, so I must be really strong now! WHOHOO!!