Someone Stole My Compagnon!!!

1. I was at work today, and some bastard got in to the backroom and went in my purse and STOLE my new Rouge vif Compagnon:crybaby: I am so sad right now, and although I have reported it to the police, they say I might not get anything back, because I don't have inventory insurance!!! This is not common in Norway, since we have a system that isn't based on insurances...

The worst thought is that if som junkie got it, they probably took the cash and threw away the wallet!!! I went in every trash can in Oslo City and checked for it (a mall, I work there), but it ----gone----. This is a BAD month. I just feel like crawling to bed and sleeping till March.

The positive part is that I really want one in French Blue, but I loved my red one....
  2. That is horrible. I'm so sorry. :sad:
  3. I am so sorry. What a terrible experience! Peggy
  4. Oh I am so sorry to hear that.
  5. How awful! I would've felt so violated! I'm sorry.
  6. aww, that's awful. i never let my bag out of my sight, unless i'm at home, just because of mean people like that.
  7. That's awful! So sorry...I can never understand how people who lift things have a clear conscience.
  8. OMG! so sorry to hear that :crybaby:
  9. I am sorry -- but at least you are ok.
  10. oh, what a shame! I'm so sorry this happened to you! fingers crossed it will be found.
  11. OMG that's terrible !!! I am sorrrrrrry !!!!!!!!!:crybaby: :sad:
  12. aww i'm so sorry!!! that really sucks
  13. you're probably right - they just wanted the CASH. Maybe it will turn up with the police? I had a purse (not a b bag) stolen and the purse was returned to me by the police! good luck
  14. omg! that is awful!!!! I hope the police can track down who got it. If this occurred at work.... coworkers??? maybe.... I don't know. BUt that is just awful!
  15. So very sorry sweetie! :crybaby: That's just awful - we all feel your pain. The only remedy (after you've had a good cry) is to just get another one. :yes: