Someone stole my B-bag package

Lulu....

I second Ally's suggestion on telling her that you are going to call the Police and file a stolen property claim. My neighbor stole my SSN and charged over $150,000.00 worth of "stuff" during a year shopping spree. He spent a couple of years in jail for stealing from the US Postal Service (BIG NO NO), Identity Theft and an assortment of other charges.

She sounds sketchy to say the least. I hope that you get your bag back!

LuluP

Oh, two more things, my ups driver is an alcoholic. You can smell it on his breath when he asks for your signature.

I love it when the tracking info says a delivery was attempted but no one was home & I was home all day. This happened to me more than once.

I don't know if it has to do with him drinking but it's really annoying!

LOL:lol: ...it's kinda funny that you have a drunk UPS driver... but at the same time I am scared and horrified!!:sad: Mixed Emotions!!

Well I think she can wear it ..She goes out to work early in the morning..she just drive out of her garage so I dont see her..As soon as her car parked in her garage she closes her garage door.. I dont even know her name and acutally it was second time I saw her yesterday since she moved in. She is werid one for sure..:cursing:

If she had the nerve to keep something that doesn't belong to her she has the nerve to wear it!!!:cursing: You should drop by unexpectedly and ask her something like, did your cable go out? Is it just my house or is it the whole neighborhood peek in hopefully she'll let you in and do some reconnaissance work! ;) Unless they're really creepy then don't even go near their creepy house!

Lulu....

I second Ally's suggestion on telling her that you are going to call the Police and file a stolen property claim. My neighbor stole my SSN and charged over $150,000.00 worth of "stuff" during a year shopping spree. He spent a couple of years in jail for stealing from the US Postal Service (BIG NO NO), Identity Theft and an assortment of other charges.

She sounds sketchy to say the least. I hope that you get your bag back!

LuluP
My question is Without any evidence can I do that?? If I call the Police can they house search?? I dont know how that works..She can counter sue me for accusing her. How this thing works? Please let me know.. I tried to search her garbage can today..But I only saw big box on the top that has her name on it..when garbage man came I was standing outside to she what things are coming out of her garbage can OMG 10-15 folded boxes..I have no evidence..I was hoping to find something today so that I can call the police..:sad:

Acckkkckkk...I so wish you had been able to look at the labels on those boxes!!! Of course, it's probably long gone.... Why don't you steal the next package you see on her doorstep and hold it hostage 'til she hands over your bag? ;) haha ... I wish.

I'm not a lawyer by any means but I sincerely doubt that if you reported this as a theft that the police would actually search your neighbor's house. They would have to have a search warrant and nobody would issue a search warrant with no proof that this neighbor actually took your package. I doubt the police would even talk to your neighbor. I think they would take a report over the phone and that would be the end of it.

I can see offering to go through your neighbors packages with her to see if there is one with your name on it but that is as far as I would go.

I don't think you should be searching through your neighbor's garbage because you are invading her privacy.

I am really sorry about what happened with your bag. I think it's the store and the delivery company's fault and they should be the ones making things right with you.

Thank you for sharing your story - I think all of us will probably now insist on getting our packages with signed delivery. Peggy