Someone pleeeease post a picture of a Wapity!

1. I'd love to see a picture of one open with stuff in it so I can see the size!

Also another question: is the a pronounced as in "flap" or as in "warp"? Sorry for being stupid! :weird:
  2. thanks! do you think a game boy micro would fit in there? can't figure from the pics..
  3. Hmmm...I don't know. We don't have any Game Boys, so I don't know. The size of the Wapity (from eluxury) is 4.3" x 3" x 1.7".
  4. im' pretty sure the game boy micro would fit.....which reminds me that i've been meaning to get myself one :p
  5. hm - I've held my Game Boy against my Speedy, measuring the Wapity has only two LVs in a row it wouldn't fit...does anyone have the size in centimeters? Or how does one transfer inches extactly (too lazy to look up)
  6. Yes, a Game Boy Micro will fit nicely inside of a Wapity! My daughter has a GB Micro and I'm getting her a Wapity this summer to carry it in.
  7. oh that's good to hear! well, not so good for my wallet...:biggrin:
  8. *whipping out my calculator* A wapity would be 10.92 cm x 7.62 x 4.32 Hope that helps!
  9. I don't have a picture of it open, but here's a pic of my wapitys with some other LV items.

10. Found more pics in my photobucket! Hopefully this gives you a good idea of the size :smile:

11. Wow! They're A LOT bigger than I thought they'd be!
  12. This is my first post, but since you were discussing Wapitys, I thought I would post a picture of my friend's white wapity (since all the other pics are of the black MC). We were driving around town and thought it would look good hanging from the car mirror!:lol:
    vuitton hanging.jpg
  13. This reminds me that I'd like one for my MP3 player that I got recently. The size is perfect!!!!! The Wapity shall be my next LV purchase! :idea:
  14. I have one. It really fits more than you'd think. I just love it.