Someone on here was looking for an IF Jenni

1. This one??? Let me know - I have one at NM, will cancel once I know.

[​IMG]

Wish the dang search was available!!!

2. It was treebee5

3. You're good!!!!!

Thanks! Now I just hope I can get in touch with them.

4. I know only because I too have been trying to find one for her. Omni Boutique has the gold one she is looking to buy and I contacted her about it. I also emailed the store to inquire about their matching Revolve or offering a discount code themselves! That was several days ago and I've yet to receive a response!:tdown: You and I think alike moogle..buying a bag from NM and holding it until we can contact the tPFer. I did the same thing and was a bit concerned that NM would ship it b4 I could contact the member but it worked out great! Hopefully, you will be successful in contacting treebee5...she will be thrilled.

5. You've done this before for me, and I really appreciated it.

I've sent her a pm, and hopefully she'll get back to me before BF gets home and
    we start playing World of Warcraft......LOL!

6. I did????:confused1::confused1: OMG...My having had a b'day this month has dulled my brain because I just can't remember the specifics. I was lucky to be able to find one for another tpfer just days ago. Considering I have been online almost 24/7 as of late, it's the least I can do. NM has met their match with tPFers! LOL!

7. I'm here and logged on with NM for a quick grab if your around.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
    Moogle and Bagachondriac

:woohoo::woohoo:

8. treebee5..moogle held the bag for you! Stay online and hopefully she'll log back on tonight. I hope she still has it held for you. Omni boutique never got back with me.

9. i'm back!!! will be on for about a half hour.....

10. Well, we talked - I released - hopefully she got it, as it is now gone again.

It's a pretty bag!:tup:

11. Thanks to you both, I just have to wait for it to ship. My B-day gift a few weeks early.

:yahoo:

12. :tup::tup::tup::tup: moogle rocks! :yes::yes::yes:

13. Aw shucks, it was nothin'......so glad I could help......just a little something I learned from bagachondriac.......:rolleyes:

14. Awwwww:heart::heart::heart: ...you're makin' me blush!!:shame::shame::shame: