Someone grab a bucket...I can't stop the drool!!! What's your dream LV piece?

1. I went to the LV store on Bloor and at Holt's today - I swear, anytime I take a day to go on Bloor it feels like heaven...and I don't even have to buy anything!

Please please pleeeeeeeeease let me win the lottery...that way I can afford the delicious items I tried on today....Neo Cabby in black denim - is literally. To. Die. For. ...the Nimbus in the darker blue color (sorry, I forget which is the name of it anthracite, or color-i-can't-remember)...Tivoli - what a classy yet stylish piece...and the wool coats!!! Ohhhhh the wool coats....*swoon*....$5,000 for a lil slice of heaven.

If I had to choose one dream item that could magically be given to me (not taking into account price), I would have to say one of their wool coats from the ready-to-wear collection or the Neo Cabby GM.

What's your dream item? :tup:

2. I'd love the Mahina XXL in black... but the price of it is just under 1 month's salary...so unless I wanted to starve for an entire month...i cant afford it lol

3. Dream.

Carrying a Graffiti Keepall in a 2nd Hand Store in Tokyo.

Dang.

4. Right now I would love a Nimbus. It's been out a while, but I'm slow to warm up to new styles ...

5. If I could have afforded it my dream piece would have been the Mirage Griet. Of course I couldn't and as it was I splurged for the bordeaux speedy (which I love), but if I won the lottery I would buy the Griet in the exotic leather.:love:

6. a Mahina XL. :nuts::drool::drool::drool:in the grey. (not positive what it's called).

7. This is strange, but I don't think I really have a dream bag at this moment. I've been lucky to get the ones I lusted after. I'm very content with my collection for once and it feels great!!

8. hmmm not sure. my dream bag was the mc speedy, but i bought it earlier this year so i have to pick a new dream bag.

maybe a suhali lockit or le confident in verone.

you tried on the tivoli? i thought it was coming out in nov? ooooooh.

9. It was the MC Speedy, but the BF got it for my b-day back in july. I'm not sure about this one. I'm still feeling a little numb from my self-imposed ban...lol. But if I had to pick right now, this momemt...probably a suhali Le Fab, or MC Ursula.

10. i'm forever searching for the PLUM LE FAB.

11. MC speedy~

or anything graffittti!!!! :heart:3333

12. Mirage speeddddddyyy~~ So pretty.. :biggrin:

13. the new Marina line that will be realise on November...:drool::drool:

14. MC Ursula in black!! Ain't ever gonna happen but a girl can dreeeeam. My Mirage was my last "quadruple digit" bag!

15. a cloud bag or three :p