Someone bought an item from me to only leave neg. feedback

1. A real mature one bought an item from me for the intent to only leave negative feedback. They said I was a nasty person and sold them a fake bag (they item they BIN'd wasn't even a bag LOL). If you look, it shows 30 minutes later they left the negative. I filed for the feedback removal. People are so mature. :rolleyes:

2. I am so sorry that it happened to you...I sell a few things throught eBay and it's just unfortunate that people do things like this to good people.

3. Did you have a problem with this person in the past?

4. no problem, personally. They also targeted Fashionphile, but haven't left feedback, yet. They targeted other handbag sellers as well. Their original ID, was a seller of fakes.

5. What a jerk! Did e-bay ever get back to you regaurding the withdrawl? The nerve of some people.

6. Unbelievable! I hope that feedback gets removed!!!

7. Allison- you are no longer a registered user? I hope you didn't do this because of this person?

8. no, I'm still there.

9. I saw the posting thread about this on eBay. Very disturbing...:wtf:

10. Something seems very fishy about the buyer, I cant put my finger on it. I have heard about this person before. I thought private feedback was no longer allowed on eBay?.

Allison- it will probably come to me at about 2am in the morning!! when it does I will let you know.. That is totally crapass for that buyer to do this.

11. Allison...I am so sorry to hear this happened to you. I hope ebay can resolve it asap!

12. That is crazy. I'm amazed at what people are capable of and what they'll spend their time on. So sorry you're having to deal with this.

13. i know this happened to one of my friends a while back, he sold a lot of things on ebay with BIN. so one buyer wasn't happy with him and decided to hit BIN on ALL his items and left him about 30 negative feedbacks! WHAT A NIGHTMARE.

14. Truly, that person is psycho. To make things so personal and evil makes me wonder how much wreckage they create in their lives. I'm so sorry, Allison. I hope they can't get another ID and get back on eBay to harass any more decent sellers.

15. There are enough scammers on ebay to leave legit neg feedback..so sorry this happened to you!