Somebody stop me!!!! I did it again!!!!

1. Maybe some of you saw my thread the other day about the Hudson?? The smaller bag, not the Hudson GM, the regular one? Well I clicked on Elux about 5 min. ago and IT WAS THERE!!!!! It hasn't been there for like 6 months!!!!!! I check every single day and night. Okay so, I figured I just sent back those two wallets right? And, well, um, well,...

I BOUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THURSDAY TO COME!!!!

I ordered it overnight air so I should get it on Thursday!!! This fed-ex guy is gonna think I'm nuts. I have been wanting this bag since it came out.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :rochard: :rochard:

2. WOOO! HOOO! Good for you! Please post pics when it arrives! It sounds like you know the Fedex guy well by now!

3. YAY!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! PICS when you get it, please!!!

4. Congrats.

5. hey tr444
    what colour did ya get??? congrats!!! hehehehe! woo hoo!!!! cant wait to see pics!!!

6. It's the monogram canvas. Does it come in other colors???? OH no!

7. can you post a pic..?? *im lost when it comes to mono line bags*

8. Well here's elux's pic. I won't get the bag till Thursday.

p10804635_ph_hero.jpg
  9. Congrats, you don't actually expect us to stop you, do you?

10. ^LOL! Congrats! I like that bag ALOT! must see pics!

11. Congrats! Can't wait to see it

12. I was kinda thinking maybe somebody would. But, oh well!!!! No one did so.......bought another bag!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooo excited. Looooooove this feeling. Hubby likes it too, he said it was cool!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :biggrin:

13. LOL!!
    Congrats!

14. Congrats! I love when the stars, moon, and sun align and you get the bag of your dreams :lol: Show us pix!!

15. YAY!!! I'm so glad stalking eluxury paid off in the end. Can't wait till you get it!