Somebody Else Got a Box...

1. Looks like I got a package in the mail....

[​IMG]

LIZ is so Excited!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let's Open It UP! Wonder if its a FENDI!

[​IMG]

Yes, its definitely a FENDI!

[​IMG]

OMG! Its Pearl! Liz, you got a buddy! :flowers:

[​IMG]

My new spy, Pearl, is a Coated white Acacia with red handles from 2005....she's a beauty and previously well cared for by a TPFer!
    Thank you for all your support TPFers! Enjoy :wlae:

2. OMG, it's so gorgeous! I'm very jealous right now, it's really very stunning! Liz and Pearl are two gorgeous sisters!!

3. Very pretty!!

Were you able to get a membership to the marketplace before hitting 500 posts and 5 months minimum? If so then I want to apply early! *whine* I want a spyyyyyyyyyyy.

4. UHH--I want this spy so badly! I think the red handles are probably the best, too! There is one on eBay right now, but I don't think I am allowed to get it! So beautiful.

5. Gorgeous! Simply gorgeous!

6. Congrats, BL! I prayed you'd get her -- she is a beaut next to Liz!

7. I am not kiddin gbut my heart stopped for a second.... She is stunning!!! Now all we need are modelling pics!

8. Such a lovely bag, glad Liz has company. Big Congrats

9. Congrats!Your daughters are beautifull:heart::woohoo::heart:

10. im so jealous!!!

11. Thanks for taking a look at this beauty! This bag is really a special occasion bag, will need to dress around the bag rather than the other way around, but I have some nice St John outfits that should go just fine (russian red or winter white for you SJ fans).

The exterior of the bag is unique: There is an irridence and slight shine to it. The coating is a good idea on a white bag, wipe it clean. The same goes with Liz by the way...

Lit -- you & I both should have our FF pocket books taken away when it comes to Fendi...but now that I have "Pearl" I think this bag would look great with the Black handles like Starsgarbs, or the Cognac one at auction....but I do have a thing for the red :graucho:

Fatefullotus, thank you for your tips and support as always!

Stophle, no, there is no fast track to marketplace...we newbies will all probably get in there at the same time... won't that be fun:flowers:

ASLB, Blew, Fuyumi, Anilouann,Saich, Kavando etal -- appreciate your kind words for the dynamic duo Acacia Coated Spys.

12. That red and white one is absolutely gorgeous. I love it!!

13. This is the 4th time (not kidding you) I have come back to this thread to drool....... you have not idea how much in lust I am with both your bags.......

14. BagLady may I ask how much you paid for each one of your bags? You can PM me if you'd like.

15. CONGRATS!!!! We are now Spy twins!! Your Liz and Pearl are a fabulous duo!!:love: