Some Sellers are so rude!

sphere99

Too Obsessed...
O.G.
Dec 13, 2006
*update* I emailed her back and let her know thank you for warning me not to bid on your auction and she replied:

IF YOU LOOK AT MY FEEDBACK YOU WILL SEE I SELL REAL CHANEL, LOUIS VUITTON, AND, JIMMY CHO, ALSO, IF THIS WAS NOT REAL, LOUIS VUITTON WOULDHAVE ALREADY ENDED MY AUCTION. YOUR BIDDER BLOCKED ALSO, IF YOU WANT TO LEARN ABOUT REAL LOUIS VUITTTON, THERE IS A WEBSITE, AND YOU CAN TELL JUST BY THE STICHING IF ITS REAL OR NOT. AS I WILL BE LITING THE NEW PURSE, KEY CHAIN, AND WALLET ALL BOUGHT ON THE ONLY AUTHORIZED WEBSITE TO SELL , IM SORRY YOU DON'T KNOW REAL VUITTON

nice...

the seller was a little harsh but I think some people just get irritated with questions of authenticity? the seller still could have been a little nicer.
BTW - it looks real to me. what did you think was wrong with the date code? just curious.

p.s. I hate it when people e-mail me in bold letters. I feel like I'm getting yelled at!

She's probably insulted by you asking if the item is fake. From her listing, she's been selling on ebay for 7 years. That's a long time and I'm sure a seller who has been doing this for that long knows better than to sell anything fake.
I get frustrated with people asking me authenticity of items, as I would never sell anything not authentic. She could have handled her response better, but sometimes everyone gets frustrated etc. Especially if the seller is being inundated with questions about authenticity.
I have told people in the past, that if they aren't comfortable with the authenticity of an item I'm selling, not to bid either, as I don't want anyone being remotely hesitant about buying something from me. It's kind of a two way street. Just my 0.2.

the seller was a little harsh but I think some people just get irritated with questions of authenticity? the seller still could have been a little nicer.
BTW - it looks real to me. what did you think was wrong with the date code? just curious.
it's stamped really deep, I posted it on the auth board on LV and they suggested I get addt'l pics.

She's probably insulted by you asking if the item is fake. From her listing, she's been selling on ebay for 7 years. That's a long time and I'm sure a seller who has been doing this for that long knows better than to sell anything fake.
I get frustrated with people asking me authenticity of items, as I would never sell anything not authentic. She could have handled her response better, but sometimes everyone gets frustrated etc. Especially if the seller is being inundated with questions about authenticity.
I have told people in the past, that if they aren't comfortable with the authenticity of an item I'm selling, not to bid either, as I don't want anyone being remotely hesitant about buying something from me. It's kind of a two way street. Just my 0.2.
I know but a lot of fake sellers can sell for many years too, and I as a buyer just want to be sure, when your trying to sell something to someone you need to understand that they have questions.

Why do people get so frustrated when someone asks about authenticity? I think that's the dumbest thing to get frustrated about. People are scared to buy from ebay, if you saying "yes it is 100% authentic" will ease their stress a little, just do it.

I know but a lot of fake sellers can sell for many years too, and I as a buyer just want to be sure, when your trying to sell something to someone you need to understand that they have questions.

You are so right about fake sellers selling for years. I've seen it too many times. I certainly don't blame you as a buyer for asking questions. I think she was very rude in her responses.

it's stamped really deep, I posted it on the auth board on LV and they suggested I get addt'l pics.

its a brand new bag from this year. some of my bags have stamps that are deeper than others. I've never used that as a barometer of whether or not a bag is fake though...sometimes it helps to go to the boutique and check out the different styles and see what the new stamps look like...:yes:

its a brand new bag from this year. some of my bags have stamps that are deeper than others. I've never used that as a barometer of whether or not a bag is fake though...sometimes it helps to go to the boutique and check out the different styles and see what the new stamps look like...:yes:
LOL I will be sure to let the gals over in the LV forum know what you think about their skills. And trust me, I myself and they are in the LV boutiques ALL THE TIME, we know how they are supposed to look, hence why they look odd and we asked for more pics.

Why do people get so frustrated when someone asks about authenticity? I think that's the dumbest thing to get frustrated about. People are scared to buy from ebay, if you saying "yes it is 100% authentic" will ease their stress a little, just do it.
Because if it's listed in the auction several times, how many more times can you tell someone "yes, the item is authentic".
Any yes, many of us original "from the very beginning" ebayers who are still around get insulted when repeatedly asked about authenticity on items. We take pride in our longevity and our feedback we've established over the years. Just as any other business would.
I don't mean to sound harsh, but that's just the way it is sometimes. And yes, I've blocked potential bidders who have asked me about authenticity of items. Why? Because, if they're unsure about an item's authenticity in the first place, who's to say they won't win the item, pay for it, and then decide they don't want the item after all or get it and claim it's not genuine. And then as a seller, I have the headache of dealing with that. Losing my money, and or the items, dealing with Paypal, etc. So for the assurance of myself and for the potential bidder, I've blocked them from bidding. It's like the old saying about starting off on the wrong foot with someone.
And I realize that people want to get a good deal on items, especially bags, but if you, as a buyer, have any doubts, then by all means don't buy it on ebay. And I just want to state again, that I don't condone, nor would ever sell a fake anything, and I've turned in more sellers that I can count, but please, as a long time seller, it is frustrating to be asked over and over again about the authenticity of an item especially if it's stated numerous times in the auction.

Because if it's listed in the auction several times, how many more times can you tell someone "yes, the item is authentic".
Any yes, many of us original "from the very beginning" ebayers who are still around get insulted when repeatedly asked about authenticity on items. We take pride in our longevity and our feedback we've established over the years. Just as any other business would.
I don't mean to sound harsh, but that's just the way it is sometimes. And yes, I've blocked potential bidders who have asked me about authenticity of items. Why? Because, if they're unsure about an item's authenticity in the first place, who's to say they won't win the item, pay for it, and then decide they don't want the item after all or get it and claim it's not genuine. And then as a seller, I have the headache of dealing with that. Losing my money, and or the items, dealing with Paypal, etc. So for the assurance of myself and for the potential bidder, I've blocked them from bidding. It's like the old saying about starting off on the wrong foot with someone.
And I realize that people want to get a good deal on items, especially bags, but if you, as a buyer, have any doubts, then by all means don't buy it on ebay. And I just want to state again, that I don't condone, nor would ever sell a fake anything, and I've turned in more sellers that I can count, but please, as a long time seller, it is frustrating to be asked over and over again about the authenticity of an item especially if it's stated numerous times in the auction.
I didn't want her to just state it was authentic, I wanted pictures that is totally different. I don't care how long she has sold on ebay, I have sold for over 8 years and would NEVER EVER get mad at someone for asking a question which would help sell my item, I guess I am just more customer service oriented.

LOL I will be sure to let the gals over in the LV forum know what you think about their skills. And trust me, I myself and they are in the LV boutiques ALL THE TIME, we know how they are supposed to look, hence why they look odd and we asked for more pics.

why so defensive? my comment was not a diss on the skills of the "gals on the LV forum" of which I frequent as well. I was trying to give you some helpful advice that has helped me as well. thats all.
sheeesh. nevermind.:rolleyes:

why so defensive? my comment was not a diss on the skills of the "gals on the LV forum" of which I frequent as well. I was trying to give you some helpful advice that has helped me as well. thats all.
sheeesh. nevermind.:rolleyes:
I am sorry didn't mean to be defensive ;) Just cannot fathom that someone wouldn't provide good customer service I guess. I have done all of my homework looking at bags, etc. and just shocked is all.

Then what's the point of looking at someone's feedback, time they've been selling etc? That's why those things are posted--for buyers to see and to reassure potential buyers about the seller and their items listed.
I'd sure like to see a seller who's knowingly selling counterfeit items that's been doing it for any time frame longer than 30 days.