Some pics - Hayden Harnett Nico XX and Gustto Big Baca

1. Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share pictures of some recent purchases...made because of the great information that I've found here! I hope this helps someone with their purchases!

This is the Gustto Big Baca in navy :heart: Picked it up at Nordstrom on sale...for $379! :yahoo:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

and here's the HH Nico XX hobo in Currant:

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow, the Nico is so much larger than I expected! Both bags are so cute, congrats on your purchases!

3. Really great bags! Wonderful taste.
    Congrats! :yes:

4. The big bacca doesn't look so big! I wonder if the regular size would look too tiny! both bags look GREAT on you!! Are either of these bags heavy or lightweight? Enjoy!

5. Both bags are TOTALLY lightweight. I was surprised, too, because the baca has the hardware, but it feels like a cloud. And the Nico is really light as well. The only thing with the Nico is that when you load it full, the smaller rolled strap is a tad uncomfortable, but I just try not to pack a lot.

I like big bags because I'm a mom and I use these as my diaper bags. Just a few organizational pouches and I'm good to go!

6. ooh I love them both!
    Gorgeous! Great choices!

Now if I can only find big baca on sale! I refuse to pay full price for it LOL!

7. Both are FABULOUS on you!! (ok, full disclosure, i have the Nico in Currant as well :graucho: so maybe a bit biased) but nonetheless... AMAZING. what a steal for that Baca! I've seen them on sale but never for that low, and usually in less awesome colors.

ENJOY! both suit you super well!

8. I've never been a huge fan of the baca shape, but it looks amazing on you! I may have to give it another chance :smile:

9. Both are beautiful! I'm surprised that the Lg Baca doesn't engulf you--some have said it is HUGE, but I think it looks perfect. Congrats and wear in good health!

10. i love the first one. :love:

11. Fabulous bags! They look great on you!

You really got a great deal on that large Baca!

:yahoo:

12. I think People.com has photos of Halle Berry carrying that Baca bag.

13. Awesome bags! You have great taste! Of course, I'm a little biased...I have the Baca in Navy and the Nico in chocolate...but I LOVE the currant! Congratulations!

14. Both of these bags are adorable! Congrats!

15. Sweet! you have great taste :smile: