Some pics from the new catalog

1. I just received by coach signature hip belt bag and so got the new coach catalog as well...i know that some people were wondering about their new lines so I thought i'd snap a few pics..sorry about the flash/glare...still perfecting my camera skills

Well...here it goes

jun 19 021.jpg jun 19 022.jpg jun 19 023.jpg jun 19 024.jpg jun 19 020.jpg
  2. Thank you for posting these, harm0ni! Love that Optic Satchel!

:yes:

3. Oh my God, I think I'm in love with the satchels in the third picture...especially the bordeaux suede one :heart: :heart: :heart: . If I weren't already married, I think I'd marry it :biggrin: .

4. so when are they going to have those purses at the store?

5. t4p. I haven't got mine yet

6. i love to see that one close. but isn't suede hard to maintain? :blink:

7. Wonderful of you to post these pics :smile:

Does anyone know when the new bags will be on coach.com? Thanks!

8. I want one of those monogrammed totes!

9. Well, yes...but that one's dark enough that it wouldn't be too bad. I have a suede soft duffle in that exact colour and it's holding up well. I use it all the time, really beat it up and don't baby it and it is getting grubby, but because it's so dark you can't tell unless you look really closely. I definitely wouldn't get a suede bag in a lighter colour, but dark is fine.

10. Thank you SO much for posting! Oh my goodness, I'm so excited! I love the satchels!

11. a tweed Coach line! verrrry interesting...

12. How much are the satchels in the 3rd pic? I want one!!

13. Nuts! Of course a few weeks after I give in and buy a not-quite-perfect accordion wallet on eBay to match my Daphne, Coach goes and sticks a just-quite-perfect accordion wallet in their fall lineup. I totally knew that would happen, but didn't listen to myself. *sigh*

14. I LOVE the stachels on the 'refined" age-those are great!

Kezza-just sell your wallet and buy the new one that you like better!

15. Ooh, I love the satchels!!