Some of my vintage bags: Moschino and Anya Hindmarch

melisande

O.G.
Jan 20, 2006
Two of my favourite vintage bags! Apologies, once again, I'm still learning the camera!

Attachments

• Hindmarch1.jpg
    Hindmarch1.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 514
  • Hindmarch2.jpg
    Hindmarch2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 222
  • Hindmarch3.jpg
    Hindmarch3.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 477
  • Moschino1.jpg
    Moschino1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 224
  • Moschino2.jpg
    Moschino2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 204
  • Moschino3.jpg
    Moschino3.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Moschino4.jpg
    Moschino4.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 211
melisande - love love love the dresses and the bags. I love vintage anyway but those two are TDF. Both dresses are great but I particularly like the pattern of the first - it looks kinda vintage too, is it?

katy 1368 said:
melisande - love love love the dresses and the bags. I love vintage anyway but those two are TDF. Both dresses are great but I particularly like the pattern of the first - it looks kinda vintage too, is it?

I love your bags but have to admit I have to have the first dress! I love that pattern! :smile: Is it vintage?

cool bags and outfits..

love the handle on this bag

50641d1154880897-some-of-my-vintage-bags-moschino-anya-hindmarch3.jpg

katy 1368 said:

Hi Katy, that's so nice of you! No the dresses aren't vintage. They are both from this season. I was given the first dress, by my mother. It's a summer Cacharel dress -- I love the print on it as well. I bought the second one -- I can't remember the designer, but it wasn't an expensive dress.