Some new goodies: Satin, Azur, Inclusion, and something else!

wow elle, I love the jewlery pouches! have you attempted to store your jewlery in them yet? I wonder if they are usable and not just beautiful eye candy hehe

seems like SF union square never has alot of different things like VF seems to!

wow......are u really gonna use the pouches for your jewelery? hehe :smile:

I will try! I wear most of my precious jewelry almost 24/7, so they won't be going in there...but I have a few items that are in their boxes, which take up a lot of space in my dresser...so buying the pouch is a good excuse for me to finally clean and re-organize my jewelry drawer! :sweatdrop:

Sleepykitten, yep- the jewelry pouches are rather new. I didn't know they existed until I saw one a few weeks ago at another boutique.

lv1011, I have yet to put anything in there...but my mom immediately started using hers. She has some of her Tiffany rings mixed with Inclusion rings on that middle tube thingy...it looks amazing :drool:

Congratulations!! I've probably been living under a rock because this is the first time I'm looking at the satin cases!

Thanks! I believe a fellow member (svetty?) got one of these before me though. That was the first time I saw the brown satin case and I fell in love!

Thanks! I believe a fellow member (svetty?) got one of these before me though. That was the first time I saw the brown satin case and I fell in love!

I missed that! LOL

Thank goodness for your pic because now that I see them side by side, they're both gorgeous! I love the MC it's so... I don't know... Luxe!! :nuts:

Lulu, I love them!! I'm on a phone so I can't add smileys but ahhh I'm so in love!

The satin stuff is absolutely gorgeous as is the azur. And I'm glad you finally got the clear inclusion stuff. Snowflake pins, tooooo cute!!