Some new goodies for me!!!!!!

1. After seeing a few other PF'ers get this bag, and looking at the pictures......I had to get it too. My photos don't do it justice.....it's silver lambskin, but it's all crinkled up and slight rough feeling. The chain has the leather running through it, and the chain has some kind of etching on it....it's just so different looking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then I had to have this one too...it's a medium/large washed caviar flap. The leather is so soft, the chain is the darkened silver. It's called black, but it looks like it's been washed, so it's greyish black....very edgy looking IMO. I just love this bag!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Then I got this McQueen scarf......it's a much smaller size, and it looks perfect on my Cambon:

[​IMG]

So here's all my recent flaps together:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Congrats! OMG, love, love, loooove all of your purses! .:tup:

4. OMG!!!!!!! LOVE them all!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Congrats on your fabulous haul!!! :yahoo:

5. congrats. they're lovely :yes:

6. All lovely!

I have to say though the texture and color of the silver are magnificent!

7. Lucky girl!!! Congrats on all the beautiful bags. Thanks for posting.:smile:

8. :heart::heart: So beautiful! :heart: :heart:

9. Lovely :heart:

10. Dawn:

You take really good pictures!! Thanks for posting and I love your three bags.

11. Nice, nice.
    great choices- love the scarf too

12. :idea:Thanks everyone!!!!! :idea:

Addisonshopper - I was looking for the scarf for such a long time, it's not like the regular one....it's a triangle shape.

13. Wow...gorgeous bags!!!

14. :wtf::nuts::heart::drool: They are absolutely stunning!!! I love the metallic flap!!!

15. Those bags are so absolutely stunning!!