Some new denim

1. I :love: the small denim backpack. I would die for this in pink.

Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sac à Dos PM $1,120.00
    • Vintage-like worn monogram denim with natural cowhide trim
    • Small differences in the shades of color may be seen from one product to the next
    • The "used" effect, intentionally created by stonewashing, will become more pronounced over time
    • The softness of the canvas may cause some slight variations in the position of the monogram pattern
    • Fine yellow topstitching
    • Shiny golden brass hardware
    • Top flap with buckled belt detail
    • Two front pouch pockets with press-lock closures
    • Adjustable buckled straps
    • Yellow saffron microfiber lining with interior flat pocket
    • 7.2" x 9" x 4.7"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ask them how much it would be for one made in pink

3. Louis Vuitton Monogram Denim Sac à dos GM $1,420.00
    • Vintage-like worn monogram denim with natural cowhide trim
    • Small differences in the shades of color may be seen from one product to the next
    • The "used" effect, intentionally created by stonewashing, will become more pronounced over time
    • The softness of the canvas may cause some slight variations in the position of the monogram pattern
    • Fine yellow topstitching
    • Shiny golden brass hardware
    • Top flap with buckled belt detail
    • Two front pouch pockets with press-lock closures
    • Adjustable buckled straps
    • Yellow saffron microfiber lining with interior flat pocket
    • 10.7" x 14.8" x 6.8"
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. I like it but I think I think I need to see it in person in order to really fall in love with it.

5. ^^^^ Same here. They look tacky but I hopefully they'll be at the Houston Boutique next week. :biggrin:

6. Hmmmm should do that :smile: Hold that thought

7. NOPE sorry cant be done. Pink is only a spring/summer color and it cant be s/o'd

8. i saw this IRL last week, didn't like it....

9. I saw them IRL too. While I love the denim, but the backpack was NMS. Of course, I am not a backpack person, if one is, then this could be pretty cute.

10. I htink the pink would be really cute, too but not sure how I feel about carrying a backpack.

11. I know what you mean, i wouldnt carry backpack style. i'd just carry it like a shoulder bag. But you cant get it in pink:sad:

12. here are some pics of inside.....!:flowers: :heart:

sucks, no pink?!! :supacool:

10612498030.jpg 10612498034.jpg
  13. Though I like backpacks, this one isn't calling my name. Maybe it will look good with a denim shirt, jacket, vest, jeans, and cap?:roflmfao:

14. i am not into backpack anymore but i think that a pink or green denim backpack would be cute.