Some New Accessories *Pics*

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Hi all,

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. I was in Boston for awhile at a conference, and have been swamped lately with classes & school!

But.....before I went to Boston I bought this lovely Fleur de Porcelaine bandeau. Now I have both the blue & red...I absolutely love these!

100_1928.jpg

I also managed to stop into LV while in Boston! Coincidentally, my hotel (the Marriott) was inside the mall (Copley) so I had a ball! I found this wonderful bandeau at the Copley store! The SA was so nice...he even commented and said how knowledgeable I was! I got a chance to try on the Hampstead...I really liked the MM and will be adding that to my 'buy' list!
I also visited the Saks LV....and had a chance to try on the new MC bags. Not really my thing....but the bigger one was actually not too bad!

SO....I am on the lookout for an LVOE bandeau...and then I'm done for awhile....need to see what F/W will bring before I splurge on another bag :smile:

100_1927.jpg

Twiggers,
I wish you had known you were in Boston, I work off of Boylston and Tremont, we could have done lunch or dinner. Coincidentally I think I got the last LVoe bandeau you were looking for, lol. Congrats on the bandeau's they are prettious :biggrin: