~*Some little somethin somethins-pics-*~

1. Well, as I posted in another thread, DH had gone to pick up a few items that I had waiting for me and then had gotten me a bedford which I decided to take back today, as I didn't like it.

I'm also going to be nice and not do any teases as I realize how annoying that can be to many readers. So...here are all of my treasures:

[​IMG]

The Amarante keyring and cles were what was picked up originally and the MC pochette, MC cles, and groom cles were puchased today when I returned the bedford. Here's a closeup of the speedy keyring.

[​IMG]

So, those are my treasures. Have a few more things I'm waiting for yet that haven't come in so as soon as those do I'll post more pics. :yes:

2. Congrats! We have the same taste hehe, I have the same pieces with the exception of the Amarante Cles! :woohoo:

3. congrats ! love your items

4. awe,i want every single thing u got! lovely!

5. I LOVE that pochette

6. You got great taste. Love everything you got .... especially the White MC Pochette and MC Cles. Congrats!

7. Congrats! :heart: all your purchases.

8. Congrats!!! Love all of them, isn't the Groom cute.:love:

9. Congrats - love them all, especially the white MC.:yahoo:

10. Wonderful buys, Congrat's and enjoy!

11. i love your pochette!

12. Wow, those are amazing! Your DH is awesome. I love the white pochette. i have the black i use as my makeup case, so it get roughed around a bit...i should get a white one to just use as a bag! you ispired me! hehehe

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

13. Nice color combo on the pochette!
    Congrats on everything.

14. congrats!!!! great items!!! enjoy!

15. Wow what gorgeous pieces! You have such great taste- those are the same items that I'm eyeing lol! Congrats on your beautiful purchases!