Some info on fall bags:

1. Just got back from the store and this is what I was told:

The bag in the ad (pic below on the right) is called Cathy bag, estimated retail is US$3200.00 and will be released in September! In the show the bag had alligator trim but they had replaced it with patent leather for the mass market (just like you see in the pic). The bag isn't small: 44cm x 49cm (incl. handles).

They also had a pic of GORGEOUS bag called Lady Steamer (pic below on the left) with alligator trim that is going to retail for US$12000.00 (and will only be available with 50% down deposit).

I also posted this in the "new bag" thread.

141m.jpg LV.jpg
  2. Wow thanks for the info!
    I'm heading to Paris today so i must inquire about those bags! :biggrin:

3. Are they next on your list? ;)
    I would love to see pics of you carrying them - especially the Lady Steamer! :yes:

Thanks for the update! :yes:

4. Lady Steamer!!!:shocked: NO WAY!!! I was telling SAs that for that money I want a Birkin!!! I would LOVE to see it IRL though! I hope they will get one in for somebody else so I can at least take a peak!!!

5. so what did you buy ? Did you get your baggy ?

6. I don't really like the style especially for that price..no other bags for me not until I have l'epanoui GM and leFab..

Thanks for info Irene

7. Sadly, I bought nothing. I went to HR to exchange my Metallic SPY (the clasp wasn't working properly) and stopped by LV since I was across the street. I was looking at my Neo last night and I feel so guilty getting rid of it!:lol:

8. ^^^ I agree, not my thing.

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    Once you see it IRL, you may change your mind... :biggrin:

10. I see your dilemma, perhaps having both ? Its nice change to have a handbag and shoulder bag.

when I'm out without children or not shopping i love the handbag.

11. Wow, they are gorgeous! Thanks for the info. Irene :biggrin:

12. Thanks for the info - it's too bad they're priced conveniently out of my budget !

13. Thanks for the info on the bags, but...do you know anything about the pearls? I saw those on the runway pics, and I think they're pretty amazing, although I have a sinking feeling they will be outrageously priced:cry: . If you have a chance and can find out about them, I would LOVE it!:love:

14. That is one very expensive bag! Thankfully they are no my style...thanks for the info.

15. Thanks for the info Irene! Wow if the Cathy is that expensive with patent leather, I can't imagine the pricetag if it was produced (in limited quantity of course) with alligator!