Some help is needed on the color!!

I purchased a 28cm Epsom Kelly in Gold a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe how much I love it, since I usually lean more toward reds or pop colors. The gold is beautiful - so classy & chic yet casual too.
I don't think I will get bored with the gold it is just too versatile.

I Adore Vert Anis.....Do You Definitely Want A Lindy? A Birkin In Vert Anis Is Always Divine:heart:

I know VA is gorgeous!!! What a decision. I have been going back and forth between Lindy, still can't make up my mind. I thought i have already forgotten about the Lindy until Grand Fond brought the topic up again......it's all her fault.....;)

Birkins...humm..
Gold with GH contrasting stitching or...
Etoupe with PH or...
Raisin with GH contrasting stitching or..
Rouge H GH or...

have you tried on any blues? I LOVE Brighton blue (I always thought of myself as a "neutral girl" too.) At first i didnt think I can love BJ but once I tried it I LOVED it.

Now I know you want a "pop" of color but how about a classic like black with GH? I saw a completely GORGEOUS 30cm in Black clemence PH, with white contrasting stitching! It was TDF....

hey simplyprincess, somehow I think blue is a little difficult to match my outfit. Sometime I even found I am having difficult using my BJ picotin because it does not match the shade of my jeans (I am a jean girl)....but don't get me wrong, I adore both Blue Jean & Brighton Blue!!!