SOME H BLING!!! Thx PBC & mrssparkle!

smurfet

O.G.
Jul 23, 2006
I was so inspired by PBC's watch from Vegas:drool: , that I ran out and got this a few days ago. :yahoo: :yahoo: It's similar to PBC's (which I :heart: ), but because I'm in a conservative line of work:sad: , I decided to get a more "mature" (less fashionable) style. :Push: Mine is a mother of pearl face with diamond bezel. It's one size smaller than PBC's. The band is black croc., although I ordered another "bright" colored band for fun. (I'll post when I get it.)

Special thanks to PBC and mrssparkle for all your patience in answering my questions about the H watch!

Specs on the outfits:
Outfit #1
- Chanel dress
- Christian Louboutin suede shoes

Outfit #2
- Chanel top
- Paige jeans
- Christian Louboutin black pumps

attachment.php
attachment.php

Amazingly chic and classy, smurfet! You look gorgeous. And what a body! The watch is awesome! i feel so honoured that whatever I said helped. :love:

Smurfet you look fantastic! And the watch is absolutely gorgeous--exactly what I would have picked. Can't wait to see what fun color strap you picked when it arrives!

WoW! I've been thinking of an H-our watch for a while and seeing it actually worn is GREAT! You look fantastic with it on, Smurfet.....it really is lovely with the diamonds and the Mother-of-Pearl face!!!!