Some Chanel pics I finally took...

1. So I finally got my new laptop

And am able to take some pics and load them on here of recent Chanel buys:

Included in the pics are

1. Chanel timeless classic pearl necklace :heart:

2. Chanel graffiti babydoll top (thanks to iluvchanel for the inspiration and style number to locate the item) :yes:

3. Chanel ladybug 2004P collection necklace/belt (just got off eBay) :yahoo:

Wow...I really like these emoticons heehee...
    DSC00544 (Small).JPG DSC00545 (Small).JPG DSC00546 (Small).JPG
  2. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is so cute, I love the shirt and both necklaces they look lovely on you!
  3. OMG..I WANT THAT TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can u Pm me the info?LOL...SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Hey Cory there you are. While you're at it, how about a modeling pic of your fabulous red lambskin medium flap?:p

I love the lady bug belt, especially when it's worn as a belt. Too cute!:smile:
  5. Love them!!!
  6. Can I have the info on that top as well? I love it!
  7. Cory, love all your new goodies. I got the same laptop too but not in pink!Anyway, I found this one place is selling a Chanel bracelet matching your lady bugs necklace/belt.
  8. Soo cute!
  9. LOVELY! I especially love the outfit with the top and the Chanel pearls!!! LOL.. I want it! you look great!
  10. that is such a cute top!!! How much does it retail for i really love it!! congrats on all your other great purchases
  11. So, so adorable! :love:
  12. Soooooooooooo cute! Love your new laptop too!
  13. great pics!! the top is super cute!
  14. oh gosh, the top is so gorgeous, i want one too. lucky girl. everything looks great
  15. Everything is so girly, even the laptop. I looove that top, it's so freakin adorable!!