Hermès

some advice from the stylish & experienced hermes owners. HERBAG?

ladysarah Posted By ladysarah Posted May 23, 2011

1. thank you so much - fantastic advice! I replied to your message and I love your avatar!

2. I found another 'starter' HERMES bag - a lovely tote named cabag an old thread here: http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/hermes-cabag-pics-as-requested-553170.html Its available in the lovely colour in the photo from Harrods. Its canvas - not leather - but very elegant - and a good 'starter' price... Any ladies own and cherish it long term?

Attached Files:

3. ok my research is now complete and I am ready for my 'starter' bag. Husband has been warned, closet space has been cleared...Hermes - here I come...ladies - thank you for your invaluable tips and advice - I am about to join you and in due time I will also be an 'experienced' and (I hope - 'stylish') HERMES owner...:smile:

4. Great info in this thread. Thanks!

5. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you get! :popcorn:

6. thank you - and also thanking all the kind long term HERMES owners for sharing their wisdom. (and photos?)

well - dear cosmo - I am afraid I am English and is against my religion to do REVEALS. :smile: I may be encouraged to post some photos though...:graucho:

7. how are you getting on with your 'starter' kelly bag? any photos yet? Cant wait to see the stylish looks you will put together!:cool:

8. Can't wait! Bring it on!

9. Waiting for your upcoming post.

10. breaking it in ...finally! It went for its first outing at GILBERT SCOTT'S

Attached Files:

11. ladysarah - Congratulations!! Your Herbag is stunning and classic. :yes: I love it in black. It looks perfect on you. :tup::tup:

I hope hope you enjoy using it. Wear it in good health!! :drinkup:

12. Congrats!! The Herbag was my first H item too! Enjoy it!

13. Congratulations ladysarah! I think you made a wonderful decision in getting the
    Herbag. It's a fabulous bag, and it looks gorgeous on you. Great color choice too! Have
    fun taking her out!

14. Congratulations ladysarah! I love this bag in black. Wear it in good health. Curious what size you got?