some advice from the stylish & experienced hermes owners. HERBAG?

1. thank you so much - fantastic advice! I replied to your message and I love your avatar!
  2. I found another 'starter' HERMES bag - a lovely tote named cabag an old thread here: Its available in the lovely colour in the photo from Harrods. Its canvas - not leather - but very elegant - and a good 'starter' price... Any ladies own and cherish it long term?
  3. ok my research is now complete and I am ready for my 'starter' bag. Husband has been warned, closet space has been cleared...Hermes - here I come...ladies - thank you for your invaluable tips and advice - I am about to join you and in due time I will also be an 'experienced' and (I hope - 'stylish') HERMES owner...:smile:
  4. Great info in this thread. Thanks!
  5. Good luck! Can't wait to see what you get! :popcorn:
  6. thank you - and also thanking all the kind long term HERMES owners for sharing their wisdom. (and photos?)

well - dear cosmo - I am afraid I am English and is against my religion to do REVEALS. :smile: I may be encouraged to post some photos though...:graucho:
  7. how are you getting on with your 'starter' kelly bag? any photos yet? Cant wait to see the stylish looks you will put together!:cool:
  8. Can't wait! Bring it on!
  9. Waiting for your upcoming post.
  10. breaking it in ...finally! It went for its first outing at GILBERT SCOTT'S
    herbag.jpg discreetlogo.jpg love it.jpg smallhermes with thebaroness.jpg hermesmodelling1.jpg
  11. ladysarah - Congratulations!! Your Herbag is stunning and classic. :yes: I love it in black. It looks perfect on you. :tup::tup:

I hope hope you enjoy using it. Wear it in good health!! :drinkup:
  12. Congrats!! The Herbag was my first H item too! Enjoy it!
  13. Congratulations ladysarah! I think you made a wonderful decision in getting the
    Herbag. It's a fabulous bag, and it looks gorgeous on you. Great color choice too! Have
    fun taking her out!
  14. Congratulations ladysarah! I love this bag in black. Wear it in good health. Curious what size you got?