some a$$hat stole my bearn *cries* from my stroller!

xboob - i'm so sorry to hear that. you havent been on the forum for awhile and we miss you.

i hope you and the babies are doing well and safe. that's the most important thing!

What a nightmare. I am so sorry to hear this. I agree with Hello - perspective - "it's only money" - could be worse, etc. But that doesn't change the fact that that TOTALLY SUCKS!!!

There's only one remedy... orange therapy!

How sneaky the thief was to be able to do this!!! I am so sorry to hear it. My purse was stolen once and the home owners did cover it -- it's worth talking to your agent.

I'm so sorry to hear about this... children's pictures and your wallet. Please take care of everything and you might want to file a police report particularly to protect you from identity theft.

I feel so sorry for you, I know how you feel, because it happened to me too.
Some of these awful people specially target mothers with young children, because they know, that life is with a youg child or baby is often chaotic. So many things to tote around, the brain mushy form lack of sleep and the hormon roller coaster etc. The baby cries, the mother rushes next to him to see what's wrong, slackening her guard for her personal things, and bang!
I am so sorry that you became a victim of people who do horrible things like this.
Hope you can get a replacement for all your belongings soon and a new wallet too! :heart:

I'm so sorry to hear of this. Some people can be mean and greedy. I'm glad you and your family were not harmed (physically). I hope the rest of this year will be a great one.

i haven't posted on this board in awhile but only you guys could understand my pain...my orange Bearn was in my purse, in the bottom basket of my stroller at the mall ...and someone must've reached in and snatched it ...they went on a shopping spree with all my credit cards not to mention they have my driver's license, my kids' pictures, my business cards so they know where i work....

i feel so violated...but most of all, i miss my bearn...i bet they don't even realize the value of the wallet since H is not really mainstream like LV or gucci...i bet they just took my credit cards and threw out the wallet...if not, it might pop up on ebay or something...

just wanted to share my loss with everyone bc i know you guys can feel my pain **Sobs***

UGH!!! I am so angry for what these people did to you. I am sorry to hear about what happened, and hope that you will be able to recover from this. :cursing:

This person or person(s) clearly had no conscience. And that is pretty sad.

All I can say is that I believe in karma. What goes around comes around. You have your TPF family here --- we're thinking of you.:heart:

i am so sorry to hear about your situation.
it is such a horrible feeling to know that someone went thru your things.
maybe if they threw the wallet out someone will find it and send it back to you. that happened to my friend. they just took the money and cards. everything else was left inside when it was found.

Make sure to check your credit score in a few months to check for identity theft. I had my bag with my passport and camera stolen in Peru on the last day of a month-long trip and I can't tell you the hassles that ensued. Only in the past few months have I stopped getting SSSS on the bottom of my airplane tickets for special screening (and I fly a lot!)

Oh no! I'm so sorry this happened to you. I hate it when this happens. The feeling of being robbed, violated, etc. And they stole your children's photographs! :tdown:

I agree w/ the others. Whoever did this has no conscience or morals whatsoever. I know this is bad but I sincerely hope that karma :mad: them in the you know where!