Solange Knowles

Matthew Knowles is great at what he does. How else can we explain the world's obsession and ginormous success of his oldest daughter- who at best is a slightly better than average singer

WOW I dont agree at all, that girl has some pipes!!! Kelly Clarkson is slightly better than average or Jessica Simpson, but B can sing!! Jennifer Hudson is ok, but no Beyonce.

^ i agree, i think this opinion is based on her singles and those don't really show her vocal capabilities/are edited and computerized. I have seen her in concert numerous times i love that she really puts on a show. Although she does lip-sync a lot of her faster songs, it's because she does a lot of dances... she isn't just being lazy. I would be upset if all the concert were lip-sync, you go to see a show and she can really put one on (however i prefer her with DC)

ok im starting to ramble. I dont like personal her style nor her sister (who should stick to what she does best.... writing beyonce's songs)

I think what draws me to Solange, is that she speaks her mind, even though she sometimes goes to far. I love Beyonce, but find her to be sort of Boring. I've listened to a lot of Solange's radio interviews, and she seems like a real person, who doesn't care what anyone thinks, and is not afraid to do and say whatever she wants. Her son is gorgeous too, one of the cutest kids I've ever seen.

WOW I dont agree at all, that girl has some pipes!!! Kelly Clarkson is slightly better than average or Jessica Simpson, but B can sing!! Jennifer Hudson is ok, but no Beyonce.

Yeah, thats one thing we can say about B... she can really sing! there is no denying that. Even Solange has some great talent.

Its the acting that is a little funny

Not only does it not fit her facial features but it looks a mess. if she is going to rock the "baldie" then she should at least brush her hair and get a shape up/line up!! Her hairline is uneven!! lol

what do you think? and this new trend?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• solange.jpg
    solange.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2,374
  • solange2.jpg
    solange2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 2,738