Soia & Kyo Sizing Guides

In my experience, it fits a bit small. I would order a size up although I'm not totally sure how a UK size 12 compares to a US size - I believe it is like 4/6? I would order a M. Wow awesome that you have heard of Soia and Kyo, as they are a Canadian brand!

In my experience, it fits a bit small. I would order a size up although I'm not totally sure how a UK size 12 compares to a US size - I believe it is like 4/6? I would order a M. Wow awesome that you have heard of Soia and Kyo, as they are a Canadian brand!

I heard of them via a tPFer!
I'm so confused though. I think a UK 12 is a US 8. I was thinking fo going for the M. I've emailed a few retailers for advice. An ebay seller told me to go for XL (I think because XL was the only size she had for sale), Nordstroms said a L, Tobi say M or L and Luxe Label say M. :confused1:. I'm approx 5' 10", just under 150lb with the approx measurements: bust 34, waist 28 and hips 36 (that's if I've been measuring at the correct places). As I'm in the UK I can't really send the item back, or at least not without a lot of hassle. I'm torn between the M and L!!