Sofia - A Reveal of My New True Love: LOTS of pics

I hope that you are still smoke free and enjoying that Sofia! I'm still loving mine almost 2 years later.

Thanks! I am, indeed, still smoke free. Coming up soon on six months. And I am still enjoying Sofia - just switched into her after not carrying her for a bit. That leather...heaven!

I discovered Ferragamo fairly recently. I love their purses. The quality and care with which they are made are what has won me over as well as their intelligent design. I have a new Sofia, too, it is indeed very handy for everyday use, opens easily when you are "on the go" and it's comfortable to wear. It is a purse though not a tote so it will not hold your sweater or copy of Vogue but it can hold a small store purchase about the size of a paperback, as well as your makeup bag, wallet, keys and other items of the sort. The outer pocket is indeed great. I have noticed more and more bags with those "kangaroo pockets" (Prada Coach Chloe and Tory Burch) lately. They are meant for phones but they are so useful for other stuff.

b*b

Bumping my own thread. :smile:
My Sofia is sitting near me on the ottoman - she looked so cool with her sexy soft slouch that I had to snap a picture. I love this bag.