SoCoCalifornia's collection!

1. This is the collection of a 17 year old male student

Well I finally took an updated family shot.. but before you see that you have to hear this story

so I'm in my living room setting all my bags and acc. up and my grandmother comes out...

Nanny: What in the world are you doing?
    Me: Taking pictures of my bags and wallets!

then she says three words...

YOU ARE OBSESSED
    lol but so is she so its okay i just dont think she has pictures ... but heres are insured! so idk who is more obsessed!

[​IMG]

Top row L-R: Louis Vuitton Antigua Cup 2006 GM, Gucci Script Beach tote, Kenneth Cole duffy duff, Coach Hamptons Map bag, Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Keepall 50.

Middle Row L-R: Louis Vuitton Denim Zippy Wallet, Louis Vuitton Conspiration GM (landscape) sunnies, Louis Vuitton L.E. Groom Cles, Louis Vuitton Monogram Wapity Case, Louis Vuitton Damier Porte Valeurs Organizer, Coach Passport Cover, Coach breast pocket wallet, Gucci wallet

Bottom Row L-R: Louis Vuitton Pochette Toilette 26, Hermes Cashmere Scarf, Louis vuitton Icons book, Louis Vuitton Le Voyage Catalog, Coach Hampton Canvas Tote

This isnt my entire collection there are about 15 pieces missing... those are at my summer house.

2. Love the antigua and the gucci tote.

3. that is an impressive collection

4. Nice collection! I love the Gucci tote!

5. nice collection

6. Fabulous!

7. Great collection!! Thanks for sharing!

8. Great stuff!! Love that Gucci tote , I should have gotten one during the sale!

9. Fabulou collection you've made for yourself!

p.s. there are always new things to buy, fear not completing your collection. I suggest bbags...you kinda end up wanting to collect all of their accessories and bags in different colors.

10. great collection. when is was 17 all I had was coach bags. I really love your azur keepall, so stunning.

11. very nice

12. Great collection!

13. Too funny about your grandmother asking you what you were doing,lol.

Nice collection and thanks for sharing!

14. Great collection...
    you could be obsessed with worse things...ha ha

15. wow - 17? you rock!
    Great collection!