Socialites & their Hermès!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hellllllo RED. :drool:

attachment.php
this pic so makes me reconsider keeping this; the color is just stunning and she looks so casual with it

Stash it away BLL, one day you'll live to regret parting with it because you won't be able to get it again or the price will be four times what you paid....plus it's a beautiful heirloom

Stash it away BLL, one day you'll live to regret parting with it because you won't be able to get it again or the price will be four times what you paid....plus it's a beautiful heirloom

I am now understanding why I saw all the posts about preferring a birkin in matte and a kelly in shiny or preferring croc on a kelly vs. a birkin....I think those combos are easier for their functions. But your advice is exactly what I have been thinking about...that opportunity may never come again and I don't want to regret it. I need to live with her more. Ok...I don't want to hijack the thread. Thanks all for the voices of reason!

Sorry to hijack this thread... But BLL, I totally understand where you're coming from. IMHO if you carry it with jeans at a non-work occasion you'd totally rock it. :heart:

I am now understanding why I saw all the posts about preferring a birkin in matte and a kelly in shiny or preferring croc on a kelly vs. a birkin....I think those combos are easier for their functions. But your advice is exactly what I have been thinking about...that opportunity may never come again and I don't want to regret it. I need to live with her more. Ok...I don't want to hijack the thread. Thanks all for the voices of reason!

BLL - i want to join the voices that say keep the bag, stash it until the economy eases up a bit even when you may feel more comfortable and then see how you feel. if people ask about it, you can they say, oh this old thing? and move vaguely on.

i agree with XX, the red would ROCK with jeans and a white shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.