~ SOCIALITE's Collection !!! ~

1. Hi all !, I was a little bored this afternoon so I thought I would finally take pics of my Louis Vuitton Collection.

I started in 2004 and first bought a Monogram Keepall 60 which I later sold and Ive had other LV's since which I have also sold to fund other things but in 2007 after having no LV for a long while I decided to buy something that I really loved which was the Vernis Mercer.

After that then I just kept buying and I love everything. Im only 17 so Hopefully I will have lots and lots more in the future but here we are for now :flowers:

heres what I have:

[] Vernis Mercer Keepall
    [] Sac Tanger Tote
    [] Pochette Melville
    [] Pochette Marly
    [] Monogram Orange Perfo Plate
    [] Moon Beach Dogfish Keyholder
    [] Bronze Vernis Keyholder
    [] Damier Azur Cles
    [] Denim Cles
    [] Black Epi Cles
    [] Groom Rond
    [] Orange Tobago Pocket Organizer
    [] Monogram Glace Wallet
    [] Mini Monogram Blue Agenda
    [] Canwan Bandeau
    [] 2000 Cup Scarf
    [] White Leather Bastia Sneakers
    [] Books and Catalogues

I hope you all like the pics :upsidedown:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Great collection Steve!!
    Very diverse

5. Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us!

6. Ooh, look at all your swag! How fab! I especially love your runners and your keepall - actually, I love it all!!!

Congrats!

K
    xx

7. Socialite,
    First of all you are sooooo mature for 17. I thought you were way older (not in a bad way). And, OMG you have a killer collection!!!! Congrats. I am really digging that vernis keepall, so unique!!!

8. Wow Amazing collection Steve , i love that Vernis Keepall!

9. Thankyou Claire, sparklemint, Kathleen, P-B and Kaiie :flowers:

10. haha lol Thanks :heart: thats not a bad thing thinking Im older and Im glad you like the keepall :flowers:

11. wow! everything is gorgeous

12. you have a great collection!

and if you ever feel the need to just give the vernis mercer away..CALL ME :p
    it is to die for!!

13. I am in awe of your collection. I especially love the Keepall and the Perfo Plate!!!! Thank you for sharing!

14. Your keepall is amazing!!! The color is exquisite!!!

15. love your collection!!!!!!! the vernis mercer keepall is TDF:drool::drool::drool:!!!!