Socialites and their Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenda would have been better with just the dress and the bag. The shoes, jacket and hat!:faint:Not a fan!:tdown:

Yes, plus the dress make her hips look even bigger! The elongue still would not necessarily have been my choice for this dress, but you are right that it would have been better without the hat etc.

Holding the bag vertically instead of horizontally is recommended when you want to achieve a slimming effect.

Yes, plus the dress make her hips look even bigger! The elongue still would not necessarily have been my choice for this dress, but you are right that it would have been better without the hat etc.

And Harper's ain't Vogue.

True, but it has gotten very much better IMO and sometimes I like it better. I just think that given the fact that GB does not have a good figure, you would think that she would address the needs of more "normal" figures. A size 8 to these people is an elephant.

I think she looks lovely! She has obviously put great thought into this ensemble and is very well accessorized.
I also do not have a model's size zero figure, so it is an inspiration to see someone with curves flaunting her shape.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 241.jpg
    241.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,905
  • 421.jpg
    421.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 2,899
  • 553.jpg
    553.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 3,325
  • 777.jpg
    777.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 3,346
  • 089a.jpg
    089a.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 3,320
Last edited:
Lol, poor Glenda Bailey, to forever be compared to Anna Wintour.

To be fair to her though, the event to which she wore the outfit was The Conservancy Hat Luncheon at Central Park. So she was dressed according to theme :smile:

Another outfit from a similar event several years ago

p1070199q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.